Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you very much @RGbrown! I agree!

Great colors for summer, @Cissy63.  I love shades like that for this time of year.

Thank you @CookieGirl1 ๐Ÿงก They sure are!!

I love both colors on you, @Cissy63 ! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

Thank you very much @Titian06!!

@Cissy63  Ooo both great shades! 

Thank you so much @ather ๐Ÿ˜Š 

@Cissy63 That orange color looks so cute on you โค๏ธ

Oh gosh thank you @QueenMarceline ๐Ÿ˜Š 

These are gorgeous shades @Cissy63 ! Beautiful summery manis! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much @Saradestin!!

Time for another half off sale from LynB, code KITTY thru the 16th (excludes the Halloween Advent box currently open for preorder)

Screenshot_20220812-164923.png

โ€ƒ

@RGbrown They DO ship to Canada! I am so excited! I picked up 3 polishes and the Halloween set!

@RGbrown available to Canadians? ๐Ÿคž

Have you tried her creme formula, @RGbrown?  Also, have you tried anything from Night Owl Lacquer?  I'd like to pick up just a few staple creme shades and I'm more tempted by NOL but I don't own anything from them.  Yet ๐Ÿ˜‰.

@CookieGirl1  I only have 1 polish LynB calls a cremeโ€”Smart Potato, a thermal creamโ€”but I swear it's either a crelly or the squishiest cream I've ever used. ๐Ÿ˜‚ If it wasn't opaque, I'd swear it was a jelly. I keep forgetting to add a non-thermal creme to my LynB cart(s); I want to see if this glorious squishy look is the norm. Sure looks like it in some of the promo photos. 

@WinglessOne thanks for the feedback!  I don't know, I haven't felt the pull to order from LynB yet but I keep waiting for that polish that just calls to me.

@CookieGirl1 

I don't think I've tried creams from any indie (?)...I'm always on the hunt for fun stuff if I'm spending that much on a polish, and creams aren't all that fun to me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Night Owl is awesome! I've got 4 or 5 from various PPU and HHC runs, and every single one has been even prettier in person than the swatches depicted. I definitely recommend them!! (all of mine are of the non-cream variety though, if you're leaning towards creams, so I can't really comment on those)

@RGbrown they have a good shade range and they're only $8 for the cremes!  I'm looking at a couple of the bright neons.

Oh noooo!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ I prefer not to look! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’ธ But thank you for keeping us up to date with all the releases and sales @RGbrown!!!

@Saradestin 

I hear ya! I haven't had a chance to look myself either, and my wallet is thankful lol

testing