Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Oh noooo!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 I prefer not to look! 😅💸 But thank you for keeping us up to date with all the releases and sales @RGbrown!!!

@Saradestin 

I hear ya! I haven't had a chance to look myself either, and my wallet is thankful lol

@RGbrown  Heh, I was waiting for LynB to release the Kitty Corner collection because I figured it'd come with another sale, and because I wanted a polish from that collection. So now I have 4 new polishes coming. I'm still trying to talk myself out of the advent box: making myself wait til end of August, hoping it'll sell out by then so I can't buy it. 😂 Let's see if I fold! 

@WinglessOne 

Can't wait to see what you got! That box is super tempting...I definitely expect some pics if you go for it!

Yes!!! I decided to wait to pick up Overwhelming Sense of Ickiness to see if there would be a sale and voila!! 😍 But now, instead of just picking up the one polish, I have many polishes in my cart. Hahaha! It always seems to work out this way! Thanks for sharing this sale info @RGbrown!

@itsfi 

You know I'm always happy to help enable 😂

You are soooo good at it too @RGbrown! 💅🏼 

That’s a beautiful polish @itsfi ! I have been eyeing that one as well, but I will wait, my wallet needs a break and I have plenty of new polishes that I want/need to try before thinking on getting more! 😅

@Saradestin, it’s amazing how quickly it all adds up, isn’t it? A little here and there and the beauty collection just grows in size! Breaks are good times to shop the stash and get caught up on the things we haul. Also a really nice time to experiment with nail art, which is what I’m hoping to do more of, trying new looks, techniques. Or taking a familiar look and playing with it to come up with something different. 

A little blue and green mix this time 💙💚

Zoya Juniper (Pixie): a deep blue toned green teal with silver glitter for sparkle. I find the typical matte finish to the Pixies to be a bit glossier than usual in this one, but that's not necessarily a bad thing, just different. This might low key be one of the most unique polishes for Zoya though, as it's also got a deep purple shift to it. It's subtle enough that my camera won't pick it up, but it is visible as I move my hand, especially in shady areas or indoor lighting. Super duper easy two coater.

Zoya Feifei: deep steely blue shimmer with a generous pinch of gold and copper sparkle. The base on this one is clear and it took three coats to get full coverage, but they were easy. 

Zoya Vespa (Pixie): soft green somewhere between sage and mint, loaded with fine silver glitter. This one was a touch sheer in conjunction with the pale color, and took three coats to fully hide my staining...would probably be fine at two coats if your nails aren't as dark as mine. 

IMG_20220810_132529448.jpg

Shade

IMG_20220810_133031177_HDR.jpg

Full sun

IMG_20220810_002119267.jpg

After dark last night, Juniper gave off some fierce purple sparkles in the glow of my outside light, but alas, my camera never would catch it. What I did get here though was a nice abstract on Feifei, showing off some of the gold and copper and blue sparkles with this blurry flash shot

@RGbrown  Ooo I love this combo!

@ather @Julessss14 @itsfi 

Thanks so much! 💖

Wowowowow beautiful! 💯💅🏻

Note: work with Product @ Sephora 

@RGbrown, the sparkle in the evening pic is beautiful. Zoya Juniper does sound unique with the purple shift and glitter. I wish Zoya would include on their site and in the product page, photos of their nail color on actual hands. I said that as I took a glance at my Zoya polishes and maybe it’s better they don’t have photos of how the polish looks on actual hands. 💸

Zoya Vespa is one of my favorite greens. I’ve been using it as my color swatch when looking for green polish. 💅🏼 

@RGbrown Juniper is such a fun grungy green!  That's going to be super pretty in the Fall, too.

@CookieGirl1 @CynthieLu @WinglessOne @Saradestin @Titian06 

Thanks so much everyone! 💚💙

Your nails look gorgeous @RGbrown 🤩

@RGbrown  Ah, 2 of my favorite Zoya shades, Feifei and Juniper (despite that sandpaper texture 😂; it's still growing on me, little by little). They look great together with a pinch of sage Vespa thrown into the mix. 

Wow!  Amazing!  @RGbrown  💙💚  Love all three and the sparkle in Feifei in the last pic is awesome!

Spectacular @RGbrown! All the polishes you used are so beautiful! I am loving the Pixies in general so much, and those you have used in this mani are gorgeous and combine to perfection! 😍

Butter is up at GMA Deals! Free ship at $30 this time

butter gma aug 22.png

I *really* want that green and purple in the Crown Jewels set, but not $30 want, and they aren't offered separately (yet...maybe another time!) 🙁

4 Replies
testing