Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

You are not annoying, @Saradestin ! 😘  Mani + mug = perfect 🥳

Love the mug! 😍

Aww, thank you sweet @Titian06 !! 🤗 I have another mug that is the sister of this one but with a dotted flamenco shoe and a rose, so cute! 

Used some Gel polish for this look💅🏻 #nailart #nails #minimalist #pinkgal #artistic 

A5C00EE3-B2E2-4025-B815-3CFCC56B5586.jpeg

6AF4473C-A10F-4C40-B3B6-77EE00527CC6.jpeg

@Lexiemmdee your nails are fabulous! 🤩💗🤍🖤

@Lexiemmdee  Great nail looks!

@Lexiemmdee 

So much fun, I love both of these looks! Welcome! ❣️

They look so cool @Lexiemmdee ! Including your matching pedi! 💗💗💗

@Lexiemmdee, your nails look so fun! 😃

@Lexiemmdee love the flower designs!  That's so cute.

@Lexiemmdee Great nail designs!

Tysm!💕

What a frustrating mani to photograph...I feel like none of these pics are even close, especially for one of them 🤨 My loose theme here was matching shifts, all of them are pink at some point, though some of them don't really come through in the pics.

Thumb and pinky, Lacquester Dark Noise Of Turquoise: deep, dirty grey-leaning teal with flakies and shimmer that both shift pink to purple to orange to gold. The most difficult to capture, I don't think the base shade is really quite accurate in any of these pics, though full sun is the closest. It's not an almost-black at all even though it seems to pull that way in some of these shots. Three coats for full opacity, thankfully not fussy.

Index, Revlon Sultry: bright blue base with shimmer that shifts pink or lighter blue depending on the angle. Pink is hard to capture because it seems to happen at weird angles, but the blue shoes in one or two of these. Easy two coater.

Middle and ring, Zoya Gardner: bright blue base with pink shimmer. Nearly indistinguishable from Revlon in some of these pics, though there's a slight difference IRL. The pink is stronger in this one that the Revlon, but I like the blue shift that Zoya doesn't have  Similar, but not the same 😅 Easy two coater.

IMG_20220804_135754199.jpg

Light shade

IMG_20220804_135833254_HDR.jpg

Full sun 

IMG_20220804_135927201.jpg

Deeper shade

IMG_20220804_140612955.jpg

Light shade again, with a slightly better angle to see the pink in Zoya vs the blue in Revlon

@RGbrown  I love these blues!

@RGbrown, what a fun theme - when I expand the photos, I can see more of the pink in each polish. Pink shifting blues. Great theme for a mani. 💅🏼  

Dark Noise of Turquoise is the most intriguing to me based on your description and the pic in full sun! 💙💚🖤

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! 💙

@RGbrown  I see the pink shift in all 3 polishes, though it's less noticeable in the Revlon shade. To me, the Revlon looks closer to primary blue while Zoya's more Crayola midnight blue. They're both beautiful. So is the Lacquester polish, and I'm glad to see your photos because the only others I've seen make this shade look very dark green teal. I mean, I see some green teal in your photos, but also a good amount of bluer teal. Another beauty. 

@WinglessOne 

Lacquester is a tough one to categorize...I feel like it has a tad more green than the images picked up, but in the end, I think the swatch stick will still wind up being filed with my blues. Probably. Maybe 😋

I feel like, if anything, the Revlon base is a smidge darker than Zoya's, or maybe it's just more pink shimmer that makes the Zoya look a little lighter to my eyes. Even now, the only way I can tell them apart is by which color shimmer shows the strongest lol.

@RGbrown Pretty blues and shifts! 💅💙

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! 💙

I can understand your frustration with the way the pictures capture colors and shifts @RGbrown ! 😅 But all those colors look gorgeous anyway! 💙💙💙

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! They're gorgeous, even if the pics aren't perfect 💙

testing