Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you so much @ragdoll4mom ! 🤗 For not having any kind of tool, it is pretty decent! 😁 Happy 4th!! 

@Saradestin - Your mani is beautiful and patriotic! ❤🤍💙  Very creative!

Thank you so much @Titian06 !!! I really like how it looks! 

@Saradestin 

Ahhhhh, so much fun! I love your swirly stripes and the Swarovski crystals! ❣️🤍💙

Thank you so much @RGbrown ! I am loving it so much, but I need to control myself not to be running my fingers over the chunky crystals all the time! 😂

@Saradestin 

All I've done with my current mani is rub the pixie polish and the star gems. Sometimes I have to stop because my fingers cramp up 😂😂😂

I hear you @RGbrown ! 😅😂😂😂😂

Normally I enjoy pulling out my stamping stuff for July 4th, I love doing stars and fireworks and such and having fun with it, but this year? Not really feeling it, so here's my lazy Independence Day mani.

IMG_20220703_115511278.jpg

Zoya Elsa: bright blue shimmer with holo flakies. Nice amount of holo, I could use a pinch more but there's still a decent amount. There's also a purple shift to it, but it's subtle enough that I haven't found a good angle for my camera to pick it up. Three coater because it's a bit sheer, but it wasn't fussy.

Zoya Oswin: repeat from my last mani, without the topcoat this time so I can see the matte and better feel the texture, and I like it better this way (not that I disliked it before, but I love how the Pixies look and feel when they aren't covered up) ❣️ I have one of the larger hexes sticking up over the sandy stuff, and last night it felt fairly sharp, but it wore down significantly overnight (probably helped along by the fact that I can't leave it alone and keep rubbing it 😂). Easy two coater.

IMG_20220703_115651411.jpg

Blurry flash shot of Elsa to show some of that holo goodness

IMG_20220703_115957535_HDR.jpg

Zoya Walker: bright blue cream. A little thin and streaky, this was a three coater for me.

Orly Cherry Bomb: red crelly, two coats, but I get a hint of nail line showing through in some lights. The formula was good, but the brush was a bit uneven and hard to work with. I think Orly has great potential for brushes, they use a nice paddle style, but I find that maybe one out of every three or four are crooked or jagged or otherwise less than ideal 😒

Love these red and blues you chose @RGbrown! The beauty of the texture of Oswin really comes through here without a top coat. ♥️ There’s a healthy amount of Elsa related things in the house and Zoya did an excellent job with the Elsa vibe - the holo on it looks good. I can see a faint bit of the purple shift coming through in the corner of the nail. 

@Saradestin @Titian06 @ather @CookieGirl1 @itsfi 

Thanks so much everyone!

Beautiful, @RGbrown .

@RGbrown  I love both!! Lazy is great!!! 

@RGbrown - Oswin definitely looks like a Pixie without the top coat.  Really like it and the blue holo. ❤💙💙  I also like the creams on your left hand--rich and vibrant. 💙💙

Such cool mani @RGbrown ! I love that you bring us two different options, both gorgeous! I love the look of Oswin by itself, and it pairs with Elsa perfectly 

LOVE! 

First time wearing "Queen Frostine" from Wildflower Lacquer and it's so hard to capture all of the colors of the individual flakies!

20220702_134040.jpg20220702_134125.jpg

Oh wow @CookieGirl1! The flakies and shift on this posh create such a beautiful effect. So pretty! 🤩

I'm a sucker for a good flakie polish, @itsfi.

@CookieGirl1 

Stunning! 😍😍😍

Wow! That one is so beautiful @CookieGirl1!!! Gorgeous! I love it! And I love how it matches your clothes and those summery flowers... 😍😍😍 Spectacular! 

@Saradestin @RGbrown thank you!  I thought I needed to at least wear blue for the 4th and then I may have to go back to neons, lol.

testing