Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

These are gorgeous @RGbrown!! I was curious about the difference as well so thank you for the experiment and detailed description. The mani looks awesome, as always, and it has 4th of July vibes 🎉🎉🎉

@Saradestin 

Thank you! I'm wondering now though how consistent Zoya is with the Magical vs Ultra names...looking at their site, some of the "magical" ones look an awful lot like this "ultra" one, like Lux and Bar and a few others. It's so hard to tell on swatch shots, but I'll work on collecting a few more for science next time they have a good sale 😋

Cupcake's sale is live! Gotta admit, I'm a little bummed it excludes bundles this time...I guess too many folks cleaned up with those last time (myself included 😛 ) Excludes G&G as well, but that's fairly standard, so I was expecting that one.

cupcake bday sale 2022 live.png

Thank you for sharing @RGbrown ! I will skip on this one 😅

@Saradestin 

I hear that! I'm passing as well, even though I wouldn't mind expanding my collection from them a bit...Zoya got to my wallet first 😂

@RGbrown, thank you! I do love me some Cupcake Polish. I’ll try not to go too crazy; my Zoya orders should be here right after the holiday and I haven’t made my way over to PPU yet. I may be out of the loop (unsurprising really, but did Cupcake Polish stop putting out a new anniversary polish? I couldn’t find anything on the site for their 9th year?

@itsfi 

Do they normally do an anniversary polish? I honestly don't remember 🤔 I do feel like they haven't put out much in the way of collections at all lately...they've got the new Celestial set, but I think I remember everything else being available last time I shopped back in Nov/Dec. 

@RGbrown, I feel like way back when CP used to release a special polish for its anniversary. The last one was maybe a few years ago, for their 5 or maybe 6 years. As I think about it now though, if it was for the 6th anniversary it makes sense that there may not have been anniversary polishes for years 7 and 8, since during the former, most states were in some form of lockdown that year, and there were plenty of other challenges in the past year as well. Maybe year 10 will bring us back to anniversary polishes. Because I clearly need more polishes. 😂 

Julep nail polish in Purpose 

1A708B55-4E9B-4762-8320-1F569C704F11.jpeg

It’s a purple color with a gray cast 

@Cissy63  Such a unique colour!

@Cissy63  I love purple pewter shades. This one's gorgeous!

Thank you @WinglessOne!

Such a beautiful shade! I love it! It has to look so beautiful combined with other colors! 

Thank you @Saradestin! You’ve have me 🤔 about combos now😄

@Cissy63, what a nice bit of grey to that purple. I do often enjoy polishes with a little smokiness to them. 

Thank you @itsfi!! 💜

Love this color, @Cissy63 ! 🥰

Thank you @Titian06

@Cissy63 

Ooohhh, that's a gorgeous smoky lavender shade! 😍💜

Thank you @RGbrown!!