Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

thank you @keana1 - it totally took me a few tries haha 

@Kim888  Definitely fun! I love everything about your mani. 💖

@Kim888 This is a really pretty design!

@Kim888, fun mani! The colors are great for summer!

@Kim888 

Gorgeous color and I love the zig zag element! 💕

Very pretty, @Kim888 ! 💖💖💖

Wow @Kim888 !! That so cool!! I love it!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖

@Kim888 cute 💗

Couple quick updates related to my Zoya orders: 

When polish chipped off my right thumb today, I slapped on a couple coats of Butter London Strawberry Rhubarb Jelly Preserve and topped it with Zoya Monet, one of the new-to-me 70% off polishes I bought. I assume the iridescent glitter in Monet is identical or similar to the glitter used in Zoya’s jelly holos. It’s definitely not rainbow holo glitter, but there are enough sparkly colors of glitter to give kind of a scattered holo effect. Kind of. (My other 9 nails are still full of LynB; I only changed out this thumb.) 

nails2022-june-27-zoya-monet.jpeg

I used Zoyas polish thinner (Renew Nail Polish Rejuvenator) to thin Glisten & Glow before using that top coat on my thumb. 2 drops worked great for a half full bottle. Heres the thinner's INCI list, since Zoya doesnt provide ingredients on their site (aside from whats not in their products 🙄) : 

zoya-polishThinner-INCI.jpeg

Remembering @RGbrown's note about heptane, I’ll use this thinner only for non-glitter/flake products. That means it’ll be used for top coats, base coats, creams, and plain jellies. Eh, also magnetic polishes that don't also contain plastic glitter/confetti/flakes. Sure, I could probably safely use it in a shimmer polish made of glass or metal glitter particles but c'mon, I won't always remember which ones those are vs. plastic glitter polishes. 😂 It’s easier for me to blanket-exclude all glitters and flakes from this thinner. It'll still get plenty of good use, especially in top coats and creams. 

@WinglessOne 

Gorgeous! It's nice to see Monet in action, and I'm gonna have to go figure why I don't have it yet 🤔😂

Thank you @RGbrown  @Saradestin  @Skunk12puzzola ! 

That one looks so cool @WinglessOne !! It will look gorgeous on top of colored bases as well! 😃 I received my first Zoya order yesterday and I am amazed at how beautiful they all look! My second order is still pending (it says that there are out of stock items) It will give me time to use a few of these new ones in the meantime! 😁

@WinglessOne I like the effect!!

And here is my pedi! I didn’t want to post it because I don’t like my feet, specially this close, but I needed to show the beauty of the nail polish color. It is another LynB (here giving some ideas for the current sale 😅) It is very sheer, so I needed to apply a lot of layers (I think 5) Next time I will start with white and add this one on top. I used LynB in No Duh. It is packed with sparkly goodness! 😍😍😍😍

AAA11AB8-9C28-4CC8-8E82-22DAF29D1EBD.jpeg0F9D6782-E61B-4D61-86D9-03F024E04020.jpeg

Oooh what a fun summer color @Saradestin !

It is gorgeous @Kim888! But I also have this very same one in orange and it is even better! 😃😃🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

This is such a fun pedicure color @Saradestin! Hello summer! 💛 The name “No Duh” makes me laugh. 

It is perfect for the season! I am loving it so much @itsfi ! Well, there is no neon I don’t love...

@Saradestin 

I totally understand how you feel about sharing your feet...I've posted mine once or twice but always felt weird about it, so I stopped 😋 This is a gorgeous shade to show off though; bright yellow with sparkles is a winner, for sure! 💛

Thank you so much @RGbrown ! 🤗🤗

Awesome color, @Saradestin ! 💛💛💛  Thanks for sharing and for having the patience for five coats of polish! 😝

testing