Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi  Yes!!!! I love these neon pink nails! Perfect for summer! I also like the addition with the twinkle little star!!! 

@ather, thank you! Pink and sparkle ๐Ÿ’– make a pretty pair. Especially in the summer. No, wait, all the time. ๐Ÿ˜† 

OMG OMG I AM IN NEON HEAVEN โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ I love the color and yours nails are beautiful too @itsfi !!

@Cissy63, the neon pink makes me think summer and a little sparkle doesnโ€™t hurt, right?! ๐Ÿ˜† Thank you! Iโ€™m still surprised that my nails grew. They have since lost some of their length but still longer than normal. 

@itsfi 

What a vibrant pink, perfect for summer! โœจ๐Ÿ’•

@RGbrown, thank you! I almost picked up the color again during the sale but caught myself and remembered that I should check what I have before hitting "place order". Hahaha!

Love your mani @itsfi ! Such a vibrant hot pink! ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“

Bright and cheerful for summer @keana1! ๐Ÿ’–

Love that pink neon, @itsfi ! ๐Ÿคฉ

@Titian06, I went through my Zoya polishes before placing my orders to make sure I didnโ€™t have any duplicates and found this pink one! It was a nice โ€œohhh, where did you come from?โ€ moment. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Such beautiful bright pink shade @itsfi ! And some sparkle is always welcome! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Saradestin, pink + sparkle is a pleasing pairing! ๐Ÿ’–

I was inspired by the excessive amount of rain we received this month. Plants, trees and lawns are greener than ever

3275292E-0D75-4953-B82E-32659BFF389D.jpeg

@keana1  Beautiful green! Omg Iโ€™ve been getting tooo much rain also!! 

Your greens are gorgeous @keana1 ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Very pretty, @keana1 ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thanks @Titian06 ! 

Love the greens @keana1; that topper adds a beautiful sparkle to your mani! ๐Ÿ’š

Thank you @itsfi ! ๐Ÿ’š Iโ€™m so glad that I can post again, I missed the BIC and itโ€™s wonderful members ( I had to retire my old iPad ( 1st generation ) for a new one ( 9th generation ) earlier this month. 

@keana1, itโ€™s so good to see you!! ๐Ÿค— Youโ€™ve been missed. Yes to upgrading and hurrah for your iPad lasting so long! It served you well! Excited to hear and see more of you on BIC! Yaaay! 

Iโ€™ve missed you too @itsfi ! ๐Ÿฅฐ

testing