Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Titian06, I went through my Zoya polishes before placing my orders to make sure I didn’t have any duplicates and found this pink one! It was a nice “ohhh, where did you come from?” moment. 😆 

Such beautiful bright pink shade @itsfi ! And some sparkle is always welcome! 💖💖💖💖

@Saradestin, pink + sparkle is a pleasing pairing! 💖

I was inspired by the excessive amount of rain we received this month. Plants, trees and lawns are greener than ever

3275292E-0D75-4953-B82E-32659BFF389D.jpeg

@keana1  Beautiful green! Omg I’ve been getting tooo much rain also!! 

Your greens are gorgeous @keana1 💚💚

Very pretty, @keana1 ! 🥰

Thanks @Titian06 ! 

Love the greens @keana1; that topper adds a beautiful sparkle to your mani! 💚

Thank you @itsfi ! 💚 I’m so glad that I can post again, I missed the BIC and it’s wonderful members ( I had to retire my old iPad ( 1st generation ) for a new one ( 9th generation ) earlier this month. 

@keana1, it’s so good to see you!! 🤗 You’ve been missed. Yes to upgrading and hurrah for your iPad lasting so long! It served you well! Excited to hear and see more of you on BIC! Yaaay! 

I’ve missed you too @itsfi ! 🥰

Wow @keana1 ! This is a gorgeous mani! I love the nail polish color and finish, and of course, always some sparkle makes things even better! 💚💚💚💚💚💚

Thanks @Saradestin! 💚

@keana1  I love how that green topper pops on the base color. 

Thank you @WinglessOne! I can’t resist green nail polish! 💚

@keana1 

Gorgeous green, and that topper is fab! 💚

It's been dry here but finally rained a little today, and I'm hoping we get more this week 

Thanks @RGbrown ! I wish you more rain ! 🌂

I nearly missed this one 😯

Color4Nails dot com has 25% off now through the 30th; applies automatically (excludes sale stuff, but be sure to check the sale page anyways...they've got some really pretty ones with some nice prices!). Free US shipping with purchase of 6+ items. They've got several indies including Emily de Molly, Penelope Luz, Cadillacquer, Phoenix, Dance Legend, KBShimmer, and more!

c4n sale.png

And as early warning, Cupcake will be having their bday sale starting on the 1st! IIRC, it ran through the 4th last year, and was 30% off sitewide

cupcake bday sale 2022.png

We are always open to any sort of sale @RGbrown ! Thank you for sharing! 😁😁 

*UPDATE: I have just placed my order but not using the sale code because I went with one of the excluded brands (I got Penelope Luz Passion) and one of their Final Sale items (Cadillacquer Eivor)

You all will ruin me with so many sales!! 💸💸💸💸😅

@RGbrown  Great, just what I need, an excuse to pick up some KBShimmers I've been stalking... I do see some other goodies in the sale section. Hmm... if I buy anything, it'll have to be a small order if I also want to try grabbing a couple of the new (or re-released) Lisa Eldridge lipstick shades coming soon—one of which I missed the first time around and definitely want. When it comes to a choice between lipstick and any other beauty product (okay, except specific brow pencils 😂), lipstick always wins. But I'm supposed to be low-buying lipstick, so... we'll see what happens. 

EDIT - here are the offer terms of the sale, btw, in case anyone planned to get a discount on some sadly excluded regular priced brands: 

Screenshot of Color4Nails 25% anniversary sale - offer terms blog postScreenshot of Color4Nails 25% anniversary sale - offer terms blog post

testing