Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@WinglessOne  @itsfi  @Saradestin 

Both of my open Zoya orders changed from Pending Availability to Open Order today and no longer show the Remove+ as backordered, so hopefully they'll all be shipping out soon! 🤞

Thank you so much @RGbrown ! I have checked mine and now it shows as “scan verification” It is good that things are moving!! 🎉🎉 

@RGbrown, thanks for the heads up. I just checked up on mine and same - it’s showing it as an “open order”. That was fast. No complaints about that! 

@WinglessOne, I can see why a full size of CG Green with Jealousy might be in your future. Love the deep emerald hue.

I think there will be a few late Zoya deliveries due to the Remove+. All but my Remove order have shipped and should arrive next week. 

Wow!! How beautiful @WinglessOne!! 😍😍😍😍 I love every single one!! I specially love your thumbs designs 💚💚💚💚 You are giving me some ideas for a future sale 😅, although I don’t think we will see any as crazy good as this last one was. 😵 My second and last order is also in limbo because of Remove+ but that will give me time to try something from my first order 😁

@WinglessOne 

I'm loving every single one here! I'm particularly drawn to Dance Electric, I'm loving round glitters lately and the colors here are so great together. And the thermal shift is awesome! Peridot Persuasion is a looker too, I love that shade of green for a polish 💚 

Your tonal swirls are fab 😍

Thank you @RGbrown ! I just edited my post to let folks know about a Cadillacquer kinda-sorta-dupe for Dance Electric that's available in Color4Nails' sale section. 🙂 It has white hex glitters instead of colorful dots, though. Not that hexagons aren't also fun... there's just something about dots. 

I thought Peridot Persuasion would be too muted since it's a matte. I'm glad I was wrong! 

@WinglessOne 

White glitters in a bright/bold base have been catching my eye too lately. I haven't picked any up yet, but have a feeling they may be included in a haul in the near future. I'm not building any carts right this second, but I'll probably grab a couple somewhere whenever I decide I can buy more polish again 😋

And now for something completely different...for real this time, no more rainbows (for now 😋)! I couldn't hold out any longer on using my new Painted Polish mini haul 💜🤍💚 

Once and Flor-al: lavender crelly with aqua flakies. I saw a polish similar to this one at PPU a couple months ago and completely forgot to go back and buy it, and it had been haunting me ever since, so I was thrilled to see this during the PP sale. I love all manner of glitter and flakies and love a good mix with lots of colors, but the simplicity of this combo really catches my eye, and I don't think it needs anything else to be perfect. Easy two coater to boot!

Dreaming in Polish: white crelly with aqua, pink, and lime flakies. I think a few of these might be holo, I catch a few pinpricks of sparkle when I take a flashlight to it, but they're very scattered. Overall lovely combo, all three pop well with each other and in the white base, and I love the candy coated vibe. I had decently even coverage at two coats, but added a third just to make sure the white was fully opaque and popped as much as possible, and think it helped a bit. 

Win or Go Gnome: spring/lime green crelly with light pink, dark pink, and aqua flakies. Similar to Dreaming, a few might be holo, but it's hard to tell because there aren't many. Easy two coater. 

IMG_20220628_182002773.jpg

@RGbrown  These are so fun!!! 

Thank you @ather! 💜🤍💚

Your nails have the nicest shape @RGbrown . Your manicure reminds me of Easter Cadbury mini chocolate eggs, love it! 💕

@keana1 

Thanks so much! I keep thinking I should try a new shape, something pointy like almond or stiletto, but I just can't bring myself to mess with my squares 😋

@RGbrown, these are pretty! I went back and forth on Win or Go Gnome, and by the looks of it in your mani, I need to go back and pick it up at some point. 

@itsfi 

Thank you! Gnome is definitely worthy of grabbing if you decide to go for it! 💚

@RGbrown  I was on the fence about Dreaming in Polish. Now that I see it on your nails, I'll keep it in mind next time I order from Painted Polish (if it's still available then). Love this whole mani! 

@WinglessOne 

Thank you! Dreaming is definitely worthy of picking up if you get a chance 💖

@RGbrown So pretty. I like the flakies in your nail polish. I am searching for nail polishes like these 💜

@Mellmars1185 

I wish I knew more about what's easily accessible in Canada, but if you haven't already, check out Girly Bits; it's a Canadian indie brand, and they also carry other indies on their site!

@RGbrown Thanks so much!!!🙏 I will check it out 😍

Such a perfect combination @RGbrown!! I love them all so much!! Another amazing mani! 💜💚💜💚💜💚

testing