Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you @RGbrown!! 

image.jpg

 I did my own manicure I’ve been practicing 😊

#manicure #opinails #opinailpolish 

@hereisqueenlis  beautiful job!

It looks beautiful @hereisqueenlis! Loving the color combo 🥰

Well done, @hereisqueenlis ! I love the topper you chose for your ring nail. 

Also, I didn't know Sephora snuck a glass nail file into that nail prep kit of theirs! I wonder if it's the same as the one they used to sell individually, that came in its own holder. (I have 2 of those.) I wish Sephora would offer glass files (preferably etched grit) for individual sale again. 

Got any feedback on the reusable polish remover pads in that kit? I've been looking at similar options for nail care. I use reusable bamboo rounds on my face, but I'm not sure how long those would hold up to acetone. Might have to sacrifice one to find out. I usually use cotton balls for my nails and tear them apart, so I only need 3-5 balls for all 10 nails. Still, I hate using even that much disposable cotton each week, so I'd be willing to try a reusable option. 

Thank you 😊 and I’m not sure I haven’t used them yet because I want to get rid of my cotton first but I usually use one cotton per hand. Once I use them I’ll let you know which might be sometime in the next 2 weeks when I refresh the nail polish! 😊 about the files I’m not sure I do hope they start selling more nail products in the stores though! 

Very pretty, @hereisqueenlis ! 💖💖💖  I'm glad you posted!

Thank you 💕

@hereisqueenlis 

Yay, we always love seeing new folks here, welcome!! Doing your own mani is such a satisfying treat, and yours looks great! 💕

Thank you! 💕 and yes it was fun took me a couple hours because of the multiple coats and waiting for them to dry naturally so it’s fine. Next time I’ll probably try a gel or something

@hereisqueenlis 

QUICK DRY TOP COAT 🤩

*Life changing* 💕 For drugstore, try Sally Hansen InstaDri (in the red bottle), or if you're up for ordering online, Glisten & Glow absolutely cannot be beat.

There's no need to wait for each coat to fully dry either...I do mine back to back, but others like to wait 10-15 minutes in between them. It's definitely something to play with and find your sweet spot!

Yay @hereisqueenlis !! Great job! Beautiful mani! ❤️ There is so much joy in doing your own mani. 

Thank you! And yes it was fun 🥰

Wow! Great job on your mani @hereisqueenlis! The two polishes you chose look so pretty paired together! 💅🏼 

Thank you so much! I did it in the dark while watching tv with family 😂😭

What?!! You did this in the dark @hereisqueenlis?! That makes an even more bigger WOW! 🤩 

6.28.2022 Zoya Janie + DND Twinkle Little Star.jpg

Zoya Janie, a neon pink, 2 coats. Topped on index and ring fingers with one coat of DND Twinkle Little Star.

@itsfi  Yes!!!! I love these neon pink nails! Perfect for summer! I also like the addition with the twinkle little star!!! 

@ather, thank you! Pink and sparkle 💖 make a pretty pair. Especially in the summer. No, wait, all the time. 😆 

OMG OMG I AM IN NEON HEAVEN ❤️🔥 I love the color and yours nails are beautiful too @itsfi !!

@Cissy63, the neon pink makes me think summer and a little sparkle doesn’t hurt, right?! 😆 Thank you! I’m still surprised that my nails grew. They have since lost some of their length but still longer than normal. 

12 Replies
testing