Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Yes, isn’t it @Skunk12puzzola ? So fun and bright! 😃😃😃

@Saradestin  Oh, what do you think of LynB's glossy top coat? I almost bought a bottle to test. Glad you're loving those neons, and that thermal! 

I am not a very goo reference because I don’t have that many to compare with @WinglessOne ! But let’s say that I like it. It does its job. It is very glossy, it dries fast and so far, my manís are lasting a week without needing any touch up and I remove them to change colors. I don’t give all the credit to the topcoat because the colors I applied were applied directly on the nails, no base coat. Those colors were from LynB as well and the performed excellent so I assume that this topcoat does as well. 😁

@Saradestin  Thanks for the review! I’m impressed you get a week of wear without a base coat. I’ll add a bottle of top coat to my next LynB order and give it a try. 

I can’t believe it either @WinglessOne ! It has never happened to me! And I wash, clean, dig.... I am applying a bunch of coats though... at least a total of 5. That is probably helping as well

@Saradestin Beautiful tropical vibes here! 

Thank you @Mellmars1185 ! These are very summery colors! ❤️❤️

@Saradestin 

😍😍😍

That orange is the perfect embodiment of mac & cheese chic and I love it! Also totally digging the coral phase of Shine Bright Like A Waffle (that name cracks me up 😅). Stunning all around! 

Thank you @RGbrown ! The coral is really beautiful! With these hot days it is showing up a lot 😁. I love it!

Love the colors you bought, @Saradestin !  Your mani is awesome--I love the orange! 🧡🧡🧡

They are all so beautiful @Titian06 ! (well, the black is just plain black, and the topcoats are topcoats, but the rest are gorgeous!) And yes, the orange is amazing! 🧡🧡🧡

I’ve been playing around with some nail stencil stickers I bought on Amazon - I feel like it’s just fun to have something a little interesting 

4026E83C-6A7F-4D99-80DE-541EA39546ED.jpeg

Such a fun manicure @Kim888 ! When I use zigzag nail stickers my nails never look as good as yours! Congratulations on mastering the clean and well defined zigzag pattern! ❤️

thank you @keana1 - it totally took me a few tries haha 

@Kim888  Definitely fun! I love everything about your mani. 💖

@Kim888 This is a really pretty design!

@Kim888, fun mani! The colors are great for summer!

@Kim888 

Gorgeous color and I love the zig zag element! 💕

Very pretty, @Kim888 ! 💖💖💖

Wow @Kim888 !! That so cool!! I love it!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖

@Kim888 cute 💗

testing