Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Wow, @RGbrown , these colors and flakies are so pretty! ๐Ÿฅฐ  No favorites here...I like them all! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’š

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! All are definitely worthy of attention ๐Ÿ’–

This week I am enjoying some of the gorgeous nail polishes from my last LynB sale purchase. They all look SO BEAUTIFUL!! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

My favorite so far is the neon orange! It is the most beautiful orange ever! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

642C7BA1-2952-47E0-A5DD-BAEBE2E8647E.jpeg

From left to right:

- Matte topcoat: B-Flat matte topcoat

- Neon Yellow: No Duh

- Neon Orange: Totally Buggin

- Thermal Coral: Shine Bright Like a Waffle

- Rainbow flakes: Kat-eidascope

- Teal: Thunder Bay

- Black: Raven

- Gloss topcoat: B-Quick quick dry topcoat

And my current mani, using No Duh (on index and pinky), Totally Buggin (on thumbnail and ring) and Shine Bright Like a Waffle (in middle finger)

Thermal in cold stageThermal in cold stageThermal in hot stageThermal in hot stageThermal in hot stage with cool tipThermal in hot stage with cool tip

I love the summer theme @Saradestin โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›

Thank you so much @keana1 !! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ These color scream summer!! โ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ

@Saradestin, your polishes look great line up on your deck; very pretty. What a fun mani! These bright summery shades look so beautiful together; love the shift in that thermal. I donโ€™t know why but this color combo is making me think of a bowl of yummy fruits - mango, oranges, papaya, pineapple, ๐Ÿ˜‹ 

Thank you sweet @itsfi ! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ You and @Skunk12puzzola had the same thoughts!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Looks like Iโ€™ll be having a bowl of fruit for breakfast @Saradestinโฃ๏ธ

@Saradestin such a juicy mani ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก

Yes, isnโ€™t it @Skunk12puzzola ? So fun and bright! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Saradestin  Oh, what do you think of LynB's glossy top coat? I almost bought a bottle to test. Glad you're loving those neons, and that thermal! 

I am not a very goo reference because I donโ€™t have that many to compare with @WinglessOne ! But letโ€™s say that I like it. It does its job. It is very glossy, it dries fast and so far, my manรญs are lasting a week without needing any touch up and I remove them to change colors. I donโ€™t give all the credit to the topcoat because the colors I applied were applied directly on the nails, no base coat. Those colors were from LynB as well and the performed excellent so I assume that this topcoat does as well. ๐Ÿ˜

@Saradestin  Thanks for the review! Iโ€™m impressed you get a week of wear without a base coat. Iโ€™ll add a bottle of top coat to my next LynB order and give it a try. 

I canโ€™t believe it either @WinglessOne ! It has never happened to me! And I wash, clean, dig.... I am applying a bunch of coats though... at least a total of 5. That is probably helping as well

@Saradestin Beautiful tropical vibes here! 

Thank you @Mellmars1185 ! These are very summery colors! โค๏ธโค๏ธ

@Saradestin 

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

That orange is the perfect embodiment of mac & cheese chic and I love it! Also totally digging the coral phase of Shine Bright Like A Waffle (that name cracks me up ๐Ÿ˜…). Stunning all around! 

Thank you @RGbrown ! The coral is really beautiful! With these hot days it is showing up a lot ๐Ÿ˜. I love it!

Love the colors you bought, @Saradestin !  Your mani is awesome--I love the orange! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

They are all so beautiful @Titian06 ! (well, the black is just plain black, and the topcoats are topcoats, but the rest are gorgeous!) And yes, the orange is amazing! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

Iโ€™ve been playing around with some nail stencil stickers I bought on Amazon - I feel like itโ€™s just fun to have something a little interesting 

4026E83C-6A7F-4D99-80DE-541EA39546ED.jpeg

โ€ƒ

testing