Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you @RGbrown  @Saradestin  @Skunk12puzzola ! 

That one looks so cool @WinglessOne !! It will look gorgeous on top of colored bases as well! 😃 I received my first Zoya order yesterday and I am amazed at how beautiful they all look! My second order is still pending (it says that there are out of stock items) It will give me time to use a few of these new ones in the meantime! 😁

@WinglessOne I like the effect!!

And here is my pedi! I didn’t want to post it because I don’t like my feet, specially this close, but I needed to show the beauty of the nail polish color. It is another LynB (here giving some ideas for the current sale 😅) It is very sheer, so I needed to apply a lot of layers (I think 5) Next time I will start with white and add this one on top. I used LynB in No Duh. It is packed with sparkly goodness! 😍😍😍😍

AAA11AB8-9C28-4CC8-8E82-22DAF29D1EBD.jpeg0F9D6782-E61B-4D61-86D9-03F024E04020.jpeg

Oooh what a fun summer color @Saradestin !

It is gorgeous @Kim888! But I also have this very same one in orange and it is even better! 😃😃🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

This is such a fun pedicure color @Saradestin! Hello summer! 💛 The name “No Duh” makes me laugh. 

It is perfect for the season! I am loving it so much @itsfi ! Well, there is no neon I don’t love...

@Saradestin 

I totally understand how you feel about sharing your feet...I've posted mine once or twice but always felt weird about it, so I stopped 😋 This is a gorgeous shade to show off though; bright yellow with sparkles is a winner, for sure! 💛

Thank you so much @RGbrown ! 🤗🤗

Awesome color, @Saradestin ! 💛💛💛  Thanks for sharing and for having the patience for five coats of polish! 😝

I get so excited about the idea of seeing the full opacity experience that I don’t mind the time it takes to get there, @Titian06 . And then, the results are so beautiful, that make it worth it! ❤️

This past week’s mani was simple but so beautiful! The polish lasted like new the entire week, and I have been cleaning, scrubbing, digging, planting, cooking.... all with no gloves. Impressive! But I needed to apply a bunch of layers to get full opacity. Well worth it! I used LynB thermal polish in A Little Nonsense. It goes from a gorgeous purple to a beautiful blue. It is packed with pink flakes that make it just perfect! 

The first two pictures show the thermal on hot stage, in beautiful blue:

C24876FE-066B-4309-8182-6F9293B76998.jpegDBF3C3CB-2A03-4571-814B-8555B9A94FAF.jpeg

Here is the gorgeous purple cold stage with hot tips more blue

36F761E3-BAF2-4D61-8017-BDA1AD10132F.jpeg

Here under artificial bathroom light, hot fingers and cold tips

704F0C2F-85ED-4456-93E0-6D7513DB53A2.jpeg

Look at these gorgeous pink flakes! 

A018EBB9-6F1B-4BA4-BA75-C40C9331B6DD.jpeg

@Saradestin these thermal polishes are just so cool to me!! 💙

Aren’t they @Skunk12puzzola ? 😃 They are so much fun! And I was missing it! I am glad that this community opened my eyes to this amazing thermal world! 😍

wow ! @Saradestin what an amazing shade!

Thank you so much @makeitup305 ! It is truly amazing! 

Wow @Saradestin! This polish and all its shifts are spectacularly! 🤩 Those flakes are beautiful! 

Thank you @itsfi ! It is a gorgeous polish full of surprises! 💜💙

@Saradestin 

What a gorgeous polish! Purple always catches my eye, but there isn't a shift here that isn't equally beautiful! 😍💜💙💕

It is really beautiful @RGbrown! I am loving it so much! 

8 Replies
testing