Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

that flakie polish is calling to me @RGbrown !

@makeitup305 

Thank you! It is gloriously sparkly 🌟

These colors look wonderful.  Loving both the pink and water blue.  The highlights are so pretty too @RGbrown 🎉🎉

@Cissy63 

Thanks so much! I'm really pleased with how this one came out

So beautiful @RGbrown!!! And that sparkle! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

@Saradestin 

Sparkle sparkle sparkle, gimme da sparkle! 😅 Thanks so much! 

Yes, yes, and yes! I love all three colors here @RGbrown! That watermelon pink jelly is summertime fun! 🍉 The flash really picked up the sparkly goodness in That's What I Do - am loving the green flakies coming through that polish!

Have you had much experience with Phoenix Indie Polish? There are a few shades from the brand that have caught my eye and am trying to figure out what to keep in baskets and which to move to wish list items in prep for my next polish haul. 

@itsfi 

Thank you!

Phoenix = Esmaltes da Kelly!

There have been soooo many indie brands changing their name lately, and I'm kinda over it. Wish they'd cut that out 🤨 I'm about at the point where I assume a brand I've never heard of is actually just a new name for an established brand. I feel like I need to make a list for reference so I can stop wasting time googling every time I want to remind myself who is who anymore. 

(And I think I've only got one other EdK, but it's my all time favorite topper in the gold family )

@RGbrown, thank you! Ohhh, Phoenix is the new EdK?! Okay, well, I have used EdK polishes. That helps - thank you again. I'm with you - so many, too many name changes. It would be easier to keep track of if they didn't all happen around the same time.

@RGbrown  Oooo such a fun mani!! 

Thank you @ather! ❣️

@RGbrown Very beautiful 😍

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! 💕

Great colors, @RGbrown !  I love the watermelon color, and the topper looks great on both colors and by itself. 🍉🎉

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! I had planned to so some art, maybe stripes or dots or something, but decided I didn't have time...but even without it, I'm loving this combo and how it turned out!

And, after a week since @RGbrown alerted us of the great sale at Lyn B, here are my goodies!! 🎉🎉🎉

They made a mistake and sent me the wrong nail polish (One Ah Ha Ha instead of Irresistible Onion) The rest of the order was correct. I alerted customer service and they replied immediately with a solution. Such a great service! 

All the shades are so beautiful!! I anxious to try the thermal polishes as these are my first ones. 😃😃😃

8B0F3FAC-4E41-4E65-B4AE-9B0B77C29732.jpeg

Here you can see the names (hopefully)

505AEB55-6F83-4E6B-9E2F-EAC2DC3AC4F6.jpeg

This picture was taken with flash.

8EBEB60C-C936-4A25-B635-AD4F300EC8E1.jpeg

can't wait to see all of these @Saradestin !

@makeitup305 I have used two already and I loved them! I will be using the rest week after week! They are so beautiful and they last so long! 

Looking forward to seeing the colors on you @Saradestin 😀😀!!

They are all so beautiful @Cissy63 ! 

Pretty polish haul @Saradestin! I have a soft spot for thermals from Lyn B Designs - it was my first thermal polish. 💜 Excited for you to give them a go!

testing