Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thank you! @itsfi  I think I'm going to save a lot of money by doing them myself.

That's great @AMK721! You save money and your nails look amazing!!!

I picked up some dip powder products late last year (eek, didn't realize it was that long ago; where does the time go?!) after seeing and being inspired by @SAlyFitz and your gorgeous manicures have been reminding me that I need revisit dip powders. You lovely BIC'ers (and your marvelous mani's) are going to be my motivation. 

@AMK721 cute, pastel pink shade 💕💗

This is HD from Olive and June.  And while I usually don’t use any stones or stickers or any details I had these stickers sent from a cosmetic store with an order.  I don’t have a steady hand to do any detail work.   I gave these a try.  Applied 2 coats of top coat to secure them in place.  The white is 2 coats and was very creamy.  After the 2nd coat the nail looked well covered so I did not see the need for a 3rd .  

70C9BFA5-D750-41B8-94AA-3726A8687186.jpeg

how cute @Cissy63 !

Really pretty, @Cissy63 !  The white is a great background for the cute heart stickers. ❤🤍💙🧡

Thank you so much @Titian06 🥰

@Cissy63 

Gorgeous! So simple and clean with a pop of fun colors! 😍

Thank you @RGbrown.  Appreciate your comment 🥰

So beautiful @Cissy63! Your nails looks so cute and fun! 😍

Thank you very much 🥰 @Saradestin !

So cute @Cissy63! You did a great job with your nail art; love the hearts ❣️ They look perfect against the white polish. 

Thank you so very much @itsfi 🥰

Pacifica Fame: bright watermelon pink, crelly formula, super juicy looking 🍉 Three coats because it was a bit sheer, but it wasn't fussy. 

Morgan Taylor Water Baby: pale baby blue, a bit thin, had a couple of flooded cuticles to clean up, and this was a more challenging three coater that needed a careful touch to blot out bald spots. 

Phoenix Indie Polish That's What I Do: clear base loaded with a myriad of iridescent flakies and a sprinkle of reflective glitter. In artificial light last night, it looked mostly silver with some pops of green and purple, but in the (overcast) daylight today, I see lots of pink, orange and blue as well. Three coats on my thumb, and it's still sheer, but I had a feeling it would be like that going into it and am not bothered by this...the shifts distract from the nail line I don't generally like showing off lol (though I wouldn't use it on one of my yellower nails without doing some sort of blurring base first).

IMG_20220524_122518906.jpg

IMG_20220524_122632867.jpg

Flash to pick up a bit of that reflective goodness

that flakie polish is calling to me @RGbrown !

@makeitup305 

Thank you! It is gloriously sparkly 🌟

These colors look wonderful.  Loving both the pink and water blue.  The highlights are so pretty too @RGbrown 🎉🎉

@Cissy63 

Thanks so much! I'm really pleased with how this one came out

So beautiful @RGbrown!!! And that sparkle! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

@Saradestin 

Sparkle sparkle sparkle, gimme da sparkle! 😅 Thanks so much! 

Yes, yes, and yes! I love all three colors here @RGbrown! That watermelon pink jelly is summertime fun! 🍉 The flash really picked up the sparkly goodness in That's What I Do - am loving the green flakies coming through that polish!

Have you had much experience with Phoenix Indie Polish? There are a few shades from the brand that have caught my eye and am trying to figure out what to keep in baskets and which to move to wish list items in prep for my next polish haul. 

testing