Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@cianni, these are all beautiful blues! All the shades you chose complement each other so well. 

Your nails are so pretty, @cianni ! 🥰  I love blue!💙

really fun @cianni !

They are so beautiful @cianni! I love them! 💙💙

@cianni  I love blue nails!!

@cianni 

Gorgeous! I love the combo! 💙💦🌊

@itsfi   Thank for your comment on my last mani with the Olive and June purple polish.  I appreciate it!!

646ADD32-8964-4D02-B1B3-F03359E955F5.jpeg

36FC4489-6D3E-4650-8209-BC5EA4BB7804.jpeg

@NatBurt  These are so fun!

@NatBurt, love the colors here and your nail shape is perfect for the cool twist on a French tip. 

@NatBurt oooh, sunset nails!

@NatBurt  I love the tip design of your mani! 

These look so good!🤩

These are beautiful @NatBurt 🧡🧡

That is so cute @NatBurt !! I love it! ❤️

Great colors and mani, @NatBurt ! 🧡💛

@NatBurt 

These are awesome! Great summer colors that positively glow 💖

Quick mani to tide me over until my Mooncat polishes come on Thursday. Excuse the wonky lines. I didn't like the combo very much but was too lazy to redo them (why do I always do my nails at midnight?). Super excited about by Mooncat order. I hope I like them, they're definitely on the more expensive side.

20220516_142314.jpg20220516_142301.jpg

Screenshot 2022-05-16 195543.png

@makeitup305  Loving these! Can’t wait to see your new polishes!

@makeitup305  Glad you took advantage of Mooncat's sale! I hope you enjoy the shades you bought. I think I see Mercury's Tears (one of my faves) in that V Best Shimmers set, and I've resisted (with great difficulty) Access Denied since it launched so I can't wait to see it on your nails. 

Also, hooray for midnight manis! I rarely do my nails (beyond just base + top coat, or a quick & easy tweak to an existing mani) during the day. I have to be super bothered by an existing manicure to strip it all off and start over during daylight hours. 

And: there's something very Chanel about your current mani. That color combo immediately makes me think of that brand, in a good way. 🙂 

Aw thanks so much @WinglessOne . I tend to pick at my nail polish so if it ends up starting to chip I'm usually better off removing all of it and starting a new one. This one unfortunately is chipping easily but I think it's because the Static Nails didn't like sitting on top of the Nails Inc (plus my nails are peeling) but since my order should be here in the next two days I'm trying to hold off. I've been looking at Access Denied since it came out and at a lot of their other polishes, too, and have just been holding off for a sale. They're not cheap. Hopefully the formula is worth it! Glad you liked it.

9 Replies
testing