Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@WinglessOne, my eyes keep going back to Because - love the base color and that shift! Woowhee! Beautiful.

@WinglessOne that Because shade just looks like a whole galaxy on your nails, it's amazing!

So gorgeous @WinglessOne!! Those names are so appropriate!  It is like looking directly into a very dark summer night sky ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Spectacular! They all look amazing together! 

@WinglessOne 

Fabulous, all of 'em! ๐Ÿ’–

@WinglessOne - I love the different effects you try!  Always very creative! ๐Ÿคฉ  I really like Because, especially in the sunlight pic. ๐ŸŽ†  I also like I Move the Stars for No One and even better with Supernova H on top. ๐ŸŒ 

A bit of an off the wall color combo today, but I'm happy with how it came out ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ I've been itching to do a drip marble, it has been a while since I've done one, so here's where that led me!

Morgan Taylor Catch My Drift: blue leaning purple or purple leaning blue? Yes ๐Ÿ˜… The formula wasn't runny but the pigment was watery sheer on the first coat, but it still covered relatively easy in two (though I did wind up doing three coats on my other hand to get full opacity, so ymmv with this one lol). It wasn't fussy, just sheer.

Orly Here Comes The Sun: 70s harvest gold, a sunny yellow with just a touch of brown to dirty it up. Surprisingly easy two coater ๐Ÿ‘€ I really need to stop using yellow in marbles though, it got very muddy very quickly when mixed with the purple, and I threw out a huge chunk of my decal that just looked awful. It looks great with these other shades though, helping bring two colors together that I wouldn't necessarily pair on their own.

Morgan Taylor Candy Coated Coral: bright peachy coral, nearly neon even. Easy two coater. 

IMG_20220516_124135670_HDR.jpg

@RGbrown  This combo is awesome!

Thank you @ather! ๐Ÿ’•

Oh I really like the marble effects. So cool!! @RGbrown ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’œ

@Cissy63 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’•

@RGbrown, you always find such a great way to make color combinations work. The marble nail art is gorgeous and it pulls the other polishes in beautifully. Marbling has been on my "to do" list since you first posted a mani with them. I will check it off my list ... one day. In the meantime, I will appreciate your phenomenal marble nail art.

@itsfi 

Sometimes it seems like my mission is "how weird can I get with my colors?" ๐Ÿคฃ I don't even know exactly how I got to this combo, I started with the peach because that's not a shade I gravitate towards most of the time, so I knew I needed to make myself use it or be stuck staring at it for eternity, but I'm drawing a blank on how the other two joined the mix lol. I'm happy with how it came out though โฃ๏ธ

Can't wait to see your marbles one of these days! 

@RGbrown wow, this is awesome ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@Skunk12puzzola 

Thanks so much! โฃ๏ธ

that's really cool @RGbrown, I like the use of contrasting colors.

Thank you @makeitup305! ๐Ÿ’•

Wow--super awesome, @RGbrown ! ๐Ÿฅฐ  I love these colors, too! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿงก

Thank you @Titian06โฃ๏ธ

WOW WOW WOW @RGbrown !!! Thatโ€™s pure perfection!! You never fail to AMAZE me! ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿ˜ตโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@Saradestin 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’•

This weekend I gave my mani a little twist adding the fun China Glaze Let the Beat Drop topper. I was matching the gorgeous color of Destin sea water this weekend ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

65BDF92C-8F8C-49A1-85A0-C31E3EE96270.jpegBDA7A320-AEA2-4663-89B2-010BF28E2498.jpeg7203122C-7C8F-4B54-9857-115755B2884A.jpeg

14 Replies
testing