Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Saradestin  Omg these are so fun!!! Let the beat drop is awesome!!

@Saradestin, I love how adding a topper to a mani can change the look of it and up the fun factor. Ohhh, that water! So gorgeous and inviting! I don't know if my work travel will take me that way this year but my goodness, if it does, I am going to have to tour some Destin beaches. So pretty.

Yes @itsfi !! Lately is what I am doing: to have a base color for a few days and add a topper for a few more days so I don’t get bored and not to have to work too much either 😅

@Saradestin WOW 🌊🌊🌊

Isn’t the color of the water amazing @Skunk12puzzola ??? I was hypnotized.... 😵😍

@Saradestin what's the base color?  Love it!

@CookieGirl1 It is a very old nail polish from Kiko Milano (between 7 and 10 years old....) It doesn’t have a name or I haven’t been able to find it but, being so old, I doubt they have it anymore 😅

Perfect summer combo @Saradestin ! I'm jealous that you're so close to the beach.

@makeitup305 Thank you so much! Yes, I feel very fortunate to live walking distance from these amazing beaches 

Definitely a great combo and perfect match to the water, @Saradestin ! 😍  I'm so envious! 😖

I know @Titian06, I am very cruel but I couldn’t resist sharing the picture of the sea because it looked like a pool! 😍

@Saradestin. Such a Fab mani & nature photo!

But can a pool look as radiant as this lovely sea you photographed? Anyway, it's idyllic!

Thank you @MvLL  sweetie! 😘😘

@Saradestin 

That CG topper is sooooo much fun, easily one of my faves ever 💖 It looks fabulous over the aqua! 😍 💙💚

I'm gonna need you to staaahhhp it with the beach pics though, they're doing nothing but inciting jealousy and sadness. 🤣 (Ok, totally kidding, more gorgeous Destin pics are always welcome!) 🏖🌊🐚💕

I can understand @RGbrown! I am sorry 😅😅🤭

I picked up the mini set of the China Glaze Dippin Dots Collection that RGBrown posted about last week and was inspired by a neon French mani I spied on pinterest, though my take here is a much more simple version of it (much. more. simple. 😆). 

5.15.2022 CG Lemon Ice.jpg

French mani: Essie Mademoiselle as base color (one coat) and China Glaze Lemon Ice (2 coats, but the first one took me about 4 swipes on each fingertip for opacity and shape). 

Pinky finger: CG Lemon Ice (2 coats) - sadly, my pic doesn't pick up the neon or shimmer in polish. 😞 IRL it shimmers neon yellow. This is a fun one - thank you @RGbrown for letting us know about that set.

Nail art: CG Lemon Ice + OPI Alpine SnowI wanted to try something different than a dotting tool for the petals. It's been a while and my rustiness with the brush shows, but after starting over twice on the design on both fingers here, I just left it as is. Will have to work on it some more.  

@itsfi  I love this!! You did such an amazing job!

Oh this is so cute!!love it @itsfi !!

What a cute design @itsfi ! I love it!

@makeitup305, thank you! The bright, neon yellow can't help but bring about a smile. It's so cheerful.

This is so BEAUTIFUL @itsfi!!! I love it so much!! I don’t know what it is but it brings happiness to me just to look at it! I might copy it some day! 💛💛💛💛💛

10 Replies
testing