Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Aww @ather ! 🥰 That’s such beautiful mani! I love the shades you chose to combine, the intensity balanced with the nude. Gorgeous! It is screaming summer!!! ☀️☀️☀️☀️ I am sorry that they started to chip so fast 😕

@Saradestin  My old ones were about 10 days old so it’s not to bad!

@ather - That's a great look! 💛💛💛

@Titian06  Thanks! We got dumped on with snow yesterday so I need some brightness in my life!

@ather 

Fabulous! I like how you punched up your nude with a "subtle" pop of neon 😎

@RGbrown  Thanks! I like the CG I think it’s called electric yellow but it’s a pain to apply since it’s very clear and needs lots of coats. 2 nails was enough for me! 

@ather 

Ah yuck, I hate that it was a pain 😞 The workaround turned out fabulous though!

It got a little cooler here today, in the 50s after several days in the 70s, but that's ok because it's summer on my nails 😎

Cupcake Polish Yabba Dabba Do

Bright hot pink loaded with pink/orange iridescent flakies. Easy two coater.

Black Dahlia Lacquer Mystery 3

Neon green crelly with pinches of various sizes of gold, yellow, and lime green glitters and flakies. A touch fussy, this took a little work to get mostly even, and it's a bit more see through after three coats than I normally like, but it's bright and happy and makes me smile. 

IMG_20220418_155913820_HDR.jpg

Like these color combination. So bright and fresh! They are associated with summer and a delicious smoothie.😉

@RGbrown  I like them. They are bright and festive!💚💕

@Cissy63 

Thanks so much! I'm always down for a bright mani 😎

Yes, that's what it is @RGbrown! That BDL neon green crelly was in my lucky back and I couldn't figure out what it was that was making me pause a little about it - but now that you said it, yes, it's that it's more see through than I'd hope after 3 coats. I'm not sure I could do a 4th coat of it, but this is reminding me that I wanted to give it another try, maybe over a sheer, pale color. 🤔 Love how bright and cheery it is though.

@itsfi 

Yeah, it's definitely on the sheer end of a crelly, and can be a little fussy about smoothing out and not looking blobby. It's a great color when done, but some sort of undies wouldn't be a terrible idea for more opacity, for sure! 

@RGbrown  Bring on the neon nails!!! We have a storm set to hit tomorrow I need all the summer I can get! Ironically I did my nails neon today also. I’ll try and snap a pic!

@ather 

Neons can definitely help weather a storm in style  😂 I hope yours isn't too bad! 

@RGbrown Eeek!  That green 💚💚💚.  My nails are jealous, lol.

@CookieGirl1 

Have you gotten a green yet? Seems like you were having trouble sourcing one, iirc? 💚💚💚

@RGbrown it was actually blue and I found one that was at least *sort of* what I wanted.

@CookieGirl1 

Ahhhhh, blue, I am easily confused! I'm glad you've got something close now, but will hope you find your perfect one soon! 💙

Wow @RGbrown  these are so beautiful!! 💗💚💗💚 And they match the flowers on the background 😍

Thank you @Saradestin! I am ridiculously excited for spring flowers 🌺

testing