Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi  Thank you. I tend to stick to neutrals. But I need to branch out more!!!! 

@ather 

Ahhhh, those little hearts are too freakin' adorable! So cute! 😍

@RGbrown  Thanks. I’m trying to be as good as you!! Not even close yet 😄

@ather 

Oh psh, y'all pay attention and 90% of my stuff is just basic dots or stripes, unless I pull out the stamping stuff to get extra fancy. Keeping it simple with something like this is right up my alley!

@RGbrown  Well you make it look effortless!!

@ather So cute!!! I love it! I don’t have the patience for that and I would love to because it looks so beautiful! 

@Saradestin  It’s one of the few things I have patience to do actually. But I’m also cheap so I like to do my own nails to save money so I can spend it on makeup and skincare 

Me too @ather . I have never had my nails done. I always take care of them myself. That’s probably why they look so terrible 😅

@Saradestin  No way!!! They look awesome!! When I lived in the city I use to go get my nails done with a girlfriend and now that I moved away I just do my own. I’m sure there’s lots of great places but I save money this way. It gives me an excuse to buy lots of polish too. 

@ather So pretty! I live the neutral shade with the black heart 🖤

@Mellmars1185  thanks!!! It took a few tries to gets the hearts to work

Don't mind my short nails. Needed a fresh start. Wearing Essie nail polish in 'Under Locket and Key' 🔐. I also need to work on my hand pose lol. I feel like it looks like a claw !

20220227_142645.jpg

@Mellmars1185, what a pretty shimmery polish! I like the shade - looks like a lovely mix of pewter and silver. 

I feel like my best hand poses for nails happen when I don't have my camera with me. 😏  And then when I try to recreate the pose, it just doesn't look the same. Hahaha!

@itsfi I think my hands are long so this pose does not work the greatest for me. My next few poses may be different to find what looks/works best for these big paws!

@Mellmars1185 

Ooohhh, lovely color! I picked it up recently myself, but haven't used it yet...it's nice to see it on someone else!

Posing is weirdly difficult and takes some getting used to, but you'll figure out a position that works for you 🙂 I like to clench and release a fist a few times first to loosen up my fingers a bit (especially when it's cold) before trying a few shots to see which one (if any, lol) came out best. Lotsa folks like to hold something, like a polish bottle or really any random object you've got laying around...it can make that pose feel more natural and less forced. 

@RGbrown Great suggestions! Thank you!

@Mellmars1185 You made me laugh so much with your claw comment! So funny! 😂 Now seriously, beautiful nail polish! 😍

@Mellmars1185  Oooo loving this colour!!! I go between long and short also!! I actually like short nails!!

@ather Thanks. I like the short nails too. Mine normally break because of the cleaning and other things I do around the house. Maybe if I wear gloves that would help 🤭

@Mellmars1185 I wear gloves and mine end up breaking as well. 😓 I need a break from cleaning 😁

@Saradestin Agreed! Let's take a break and assign someone else the cleaning duties. For the sake of our nails! 🤭

1 Reply
testing