Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown Thank you! I took note of Glisten and Glow. This would be a good time to take advantage!

@QueenMarceline Can't wait to see it! I also don't own anything from this brand.

@RGbrown OMG absolutely stunning!!! I agree your right hand polish is just so bold and beautiful😍

@Mellmars1185 

Thanks so much! ❣️💖

@RGbrown - These are gorgeous, especially your left hand! 😍

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! 

Londontown Lakur is on GMA Deals with some really nice prices ❣️

I've become fairly enamored with the brand, so I'm eyeing the selection pretty heavily. They've got single polishes for $7 (MSRP $16), a couple trios for $18 and a 5pc set for $29, along with some other nail care sets and a few body care products too. Free shipping at $30. Go check it out!!

Tagging @WinglessOne in case they have any of the others you were interested in!

Screenshot_20220122-110858.png

ETA: Picked up Black Thorn, Vibe, Dragon Fruit, Save the Queen, Sedona 😄

Thanks for the heads-up, @RGbrown ! I ordered Black Thorn, Dragon Fruit, Save the Queen, Vibe, and Fig Jam. I'd been eyeing Black Thorn and Save the Queen, and was on the fence about Fig Jam but decided I'd buy it during a good sale. Had Bee's Knees (a shade I'm stalking) been one of the shades offered for this deal, I'd have chosen that instead of Fig Jam or Vibe. But I'm glad to get the ones I picked for $7 each. 👍

@WinglessOne 

Ooohhh, Bee's Knees is really pretty! As much as I like the brand, I haven't really perused their site like I should, so going over there to check out that shade was a fun little "browse all the polishes" moment lol. I do wish they had more shimmers or fun finishes, as they are awfully cream-heavy, but at least their creams seem to be really nice (at least the couple I've tried so far), so I didn't feel like I was wasting money when I grabbed a couple extras to fill free shipping 😛 

@RGbrown  I'm kinda surprised they don't at least have more metallics. But it's always good to have well-performing creams, especially for layering and ombre purposes (well, for me anyway). 🙂 

@WinglessOne 

After a few frustrating creams in my early polish days (likes my 20s and 30s), I pretty much swore off them for life. Even when I got heavy into polish around 5-6 years ago, I pretty much ignored creams...I prefer sparkle/shimmer anyways, and didn't want the headache of fussy, streaky polishes. Then I found Morgan Taylor and it's like I've entered a whole new world 🤣 I am now way more open to creams than I used to be, and while I still prefer sparkly any day of the week, creams definitely have their place in my collection these days, and I appreciate good ones like MT and Londontown ❣️

@RGbrown Any nail polish recommended by you I am checking out! These colours! 😍

@Mellmars1185 

Really the only thing I don't like about the brand is the price 😂 But at $7, I'll pick some up! They compete with Morgan Taylor for me...while I've only tried a small selection so far, everything I've tried has been pretty dang awesome, even their creams, they aren't streaky or fussy or gloopy, just smooth and easy application with a fabulous brush 💗

@RGbrown Those are important factors in creamy shades!

Ever Glaze - Navy Night

Born Pretty - Crystal Sand Top

I need to get some better lighting for these pictures! They are not showing the colours as I would like.

20220119_202108.jpg

@Mellmars1185 I love darker colors sometimes 🙂 so pretty!

@QueenMarceline Thank you! Now only if I could get some better lighting for these pictures!

@Mellmars1185 Trust me, I know how rough it is to get good pictures of a manicure, haha!

Really pretty, @Mellmars1185 ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 Thanks so much!

Gorgeous 🤗. Love the shape of your nails too @Mellmars1185 

1 Reply
testing