Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown  I'm kinda surprised they don't at least have more metallics. But it's always good to have well-performing creams, especially for layering and ombre purposes (well, for me anyway). 🙂 

@WinglessOne 

After a few frustrating creams in my early polish days (likes my 20s and 30s), I pretty much swore off them for life. Even when I got heavy into polish around 5-6 years ago, I pretty much ignored creams...I prefer sparkle/shimmer anyways, and didn't want the headache of fussy, streaky polishes. Then I found Morgan Taylor and it's like I've entered a whole new world 🤣 I am now way more open to creams than I used to be, and while I still prefer sparkly any day of the week, creams definitely have their place in my collection these days, and I appreciate good ones like MT and Londontown ❣️

@RGbrown Any nail polish recommended by you I am checking out! These colours! 😍

@Mellmars1185 

Really the only thing I don't like about the brand is the price 😂 But at $7, I'll pick some up! They compete with Morgan Taylor for me...while I've only tried a small selection so far, everything I've tried has been pretty dang awesome, even their creams, they aren't streaky or fussy or gloopy, just smooth and easy application with a fabulous brush 💗

@RGbrown Those are important factors in creamy shades!

Ever Glaze - Navy Night

Born Pretty - Crystal Sand Top

I need to get some better lighting for these pictures! They are not showing the colours as I would like.

20220119_202108.jpg

@Mellmars1185 I love darker colors sometimes 🙂 so pretty!

@QueenMarceline Thank you! Now only if I could get some better lighting for these pictures!

@Mellmars1185 Trust me, I know how rough it is to get good pictures of a manicure, haha!

Really pretty, @Mellmars1185 ! 💖💖💖

@Titian06 Thanks so much!

Gorgeous 🤗. Love the shape of your nails too @Mellmars1185 

@AMK721 Thank you!

@Mellmars1185, the topper really pairs so beautifully with that pretty navy color! 😍 I can only imagine what your mani looks like IRL if you think the lighting doesn't capture these pretties.

@itsfi Thank you! I was going to call the combo 'Starry Night'. Hehe

That is a perfect name for this beautiful pairing @Mellmars1185😍

Yippee! New nails 💅 and I love them. Such a pretty navy shade, just what I wanted. 🤗

E36C94E5-A5D3-48DE-B9CE-D8E05AD8470B.jpeg

@AMK721, I love a nice navy polish and yours is gorgeous! That blue .... so stunning! 💙

They look fantastic, @AMK721!

@AMK721 

Ooohhh, that is a stunning blue shimmer! 💙

@AMK721  Loving this shade so pretty!! 

testing