Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown ooh I like that 38.

Thank you @Samtian! 💖

@RGbrown Oooh, all of these are so stunning. 😍I think my faves are the vivid purple (hatchling 37) and the black (hatchling 21)

@QueenMarceline 

Thanks so much! 💜🖤

@RGbrown Nice colour combo and pattern!

Thank you @Mellmars1185!

@RGbrown - Love these colors! 💜💜💜

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! 💜

Stay tuned.... I'm finally getting my nails done tomorrow. Still not 100% sure what color I'm going to go with 🤔. I enjoy wearing darker colors during the winter so I know that much and that it will not be red lol. I've had red or a red shade for the last couple months, so it's time for a shade change.

@AMK721 Can't wait to see your fresh nails! I always have a hard time deciding what shade to choose!

47FE6E3B-4B0D-42D4-B90A-4152C382820C.jpeg

I have a very nude pink and Izzy wizzy let’s get busy as a topper. @itsfi inspired me. It’s hard to get a good picture. I feel like my nails just look dirty but looks pretty in person. I need to figure out the gif right @RGbrown 🤣

@ather - Your nails look lovely, not dirty! 💖💖💖

@Titian06  Awww thanks!

This pairing looks so pretty and polished @ather😍 That MT is such a great topper. What base color is that? I love a pretty nude pink polish.

@itsfi  I’ll have to check for you. I thought it was MT one but I couldn’t find it on their site.

@ather 

MT Izzy Wizzy is such a great topper, and makes a fab addition to your soft pink!!  Your nails look awesome (not dirty at all!)

@RGbrown  Thanks! I love a good sparkle  

@ather Beautiful. Nude pinks are so elegant. 😍

@Mellmars1185  I literally almost always do nude nails. Every once and a while I do a fun colour!! My nails had gotten long and I ended up shortening them since they were getting weak and I didn’t was to break them. 

I have been waiting pretty impatiently for previews of MT's spring collection, and finally found one today ❤️

Courtesy of noae dot nl

(Check her out! She's also got previews of Orly, CG, and Essie, though I think Essie is already up at Ulta too)

mt spring.png

I'm on the fence, these aren't shades I'd normally go for...the green has promise, I don't think I have one like that, along with the glitter. But I also know I'm a massive fan in an unhealthy relationship with this brand, and I might as well just go ahead and get them all whenever they come to PolishPick, because like it or not, I will get all of them eventually anyways, so I can at least save myself the headache of hunting for them later 🤣

@RGbrown - Yes, the green caught my attention.   The rest are too pink or too light.  Although I'd like to see a swatch of the purple. 😁

1 Reply
testing