Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

This pairing looks so pretty and polished @ather😍 That MT is such a great topper. What base color is that? I love a pretty nude pink polish.

@itsfi  I’ll have to check for you. I thought it was MT one but I couldn’t find it on their site.

@ather 

MT Izzy Wizzy is such a great topper, and makes a fab addition to your soft pink!!  Your nails look awesome (not dirty at all!)

@RGbrown  Thanks! I love a good sparkle  

@ather Beautiful. Nude pinks are so elegant. 😍

@Mellmars1185  I literally almost always do nude nails. Every once and a while I do a fun colour!! My nails had gotten long and I ended up shortening them since they were getting weak and I didn’t was to break them. 

I have been waiting pretty impatiently for previews of MT's spring collection, and finally found one today ❤️

Courtesy of noae dot nl

(Check her out! She's also got previews of Orly, CG, and Essie, though I think Essie is already up at Ulta too)

mt spring.png

I'm on the fence, these aren't shades I'd normally go for...the green has promise, I don't think I have one like that, along with the glitter. But I also know I'm a massive fan in an unhealthy relationship with this brand, and I might as well just go ahead and get them all whenever they come to PolishPick, because like it or not, I will get all of them eventually anyways, so I can at least save myself the headache of hunting for them later 🤣

@RGbrown - Yes, the green caught my attention.   The rest are too pink or too light.  Although I'd like to see a swatch of the purple. 😁

@Titian06 

I'm curious about the purple too!

Yes to that green @RGbrown! It looks like it would be a great color all year round. MT's toppers have been so pretty and I imagine Feeling Fleur-ty will follow suit. The descriptions sorta make me want to pick 'em both up without waiting for swatches. 😂 

@itsfi 

I'm definitely gonna be keeping an eye out for some swatch videos...not sure they'd stop me from ordering, though I guess that depends on how closely this promo shot lines up with the actual shades. I can't wait to see these!

@RGbrown  I agree the green might be the only one I’m interested in. I ordered a green one and it never showed up so I’m looking for a new green 🤣

@ather 

Still? Yikes, I'm sorry! Maybe this one will fill that void for you though 😁

@RGbrown  I’ll keep my eyes open for it! I think it may just fill the void. 

@RGbrown That dusty lilac shade is my type of purple. I have so many similar shades yet I still would love that one ❤️ haha!

@QueenMarceline 

I've only got a couple that soft, but I feel like it might be close to the one from my last mani...can't wait to see some swatches and get a better idea!

I always used to go for manicures and always have my paints 'done'. I kind of stopped doing that over the past 6 years. I have to say this community inspired me to put more time into myself and do what makes me happy. So thank you BIC! My goal is to post here at least once per week 💖

20220116_163831.jpg

20220116_171506.jpg

@Mellmars1185 - I love these colors! 🥰

@Mellmars1185, pretty polishes! Looking foward to seeing your mani's! 

@itsfi Thank you!

@Mellmars1185  Loving this combo!!!! I agree. I’ve been taking way more time to take care of myself. I can’t take care of anyone else if I’m running on empty. I get every other Friday off and I actually spent Friday doing my nails and I think it’s so relaxing. I also did my toes too!

testing