Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Yes to that green @RGbrown! It looks like it would be a great color all year round. MT's toppers have been so pretty and I imagine Feeling Fleur-ty will follow suit. The descriptions sorta make me want to pick 'em both up without waiting for swatches. 😂 

@itsfi 

I'm definitely gonna be keeping an eye out for some swatch videos...not sure they'd stop me from ordering, though I guess that depends on how closely this promo shot lines up with the actual shades. I can't wait to see these!

@RGbrown  I agree the green might be the only one I’m interested in. I ordered a green one and it never showed up so I’m looking for a new green 🤣

@ather 

Still? Yikes, I'm sorry! Maybe this one will fill that void for you though 😁

@RGbrown  I’ll keep my eyes open for it! I think it may just fill the void. 

@RGbrown That dusty lilac shade is my type of purple. I have so many similar shades yet I still would love that one ❤️ haha!

@QueenMarceline 

I've only got a couple that soft, but I feel like it might be close to the one from my last mani...can't wait to see some swatches and get a better idea!

I always used to go for manicures and always have my paints 'done'. I kind of stopped doing that over the past 6 years. I have to say this community inspired me to put more time into myself and do what makes me happy. So thank you BIC! My goal is to post here at least once per week 💖

20220116_163831.jpg

20220116_171506.jpg

@Mellmars1185 - I love these colors! 🥰

@Mellmars1185, pretty polishes! Looking foward to seeing your mani's! 

@itsfi Thank you!

@Mellmars1185  Loving this combo!!!! I agree. I’ve been taking way more time to take care of myself. I can’t take care of anyone else if I’m running on empty. I get every other Friday off and I actually spent Friday doing my nails and I think it’s so relaxing. I also did my toes too!

@ather It is so true! You have to put yourself first in order to take care of others. I love the fact that I have to wait some time before my nails dry, so I watch a t.v show. Today I watched Virgin River while waiting for my nails to dry 💅

@Mellmars1185  Awesome! I also usually watch a movie when I do mine just so I have to stay put!! 

@Mellmars1185 What a wonderful mani! Such a fun combination of colors. This is truly a wonderful color scheme, you should definitely re-do this one more often in the future, it just fits.

@QueenMarceline Thank you! I got adventurous lately. Normally I just do a solid colour.

@Mellmars1185 Looks great, 🙂 branching out in color can be exciting and surprising in the best way sometimes.

@Mellmars1185 

Oh yay, we always love seeing new faces (errrr, hands) here! I love your mix of colors, and the metallic pops are really nice! I'm strangely drawn to that caramelly-mustardy shade on your thumb, even though it's not a color I would usually pick. Gorgeous! 💖 

@RGbrown Thank you!

Roughly half of what I have sitting around waiting to be used is pink, purple, or red, so I went with a little pink-purple mix today. 💜💗

Left hand: Zoya Blaze (deep raspberry pink) and Payton (royal purple)

Blaze is described as a "cranberry red", and a lot of the swatch shots I've seen lean heavily towards that vampy deep red, but mine is most definitely not red. Some swatch shots I've seen are also quite pink like mine, so I guess at some point there was a change in a supplier or an ingredient that altered the final product a bit? I dunno, it's still a gorgeous shade, just not quite what I was expecting. In any case...these are both Zoya holos, a colored base loaded with holo microflakies. Zoya's holos aren't the strongest out there, but they are lovely nonetheless, and both were easy two coaters.

IMG_20220116_120101918.jpg

IMG_20220116_120119773.jpg

Right hand: LA Colors Blast (deep purple) and Knock Out (bright pink)

Colored base with tonal shimmer and glitter, and a sprinkle of holo glitter, and wow, these are fantastic. Not just "fantastic for the price" ($3, btw), but fantastic, period. Nice and sparkly, and the different glitters really give them some depth and dimension. I went to HBBeautyBar and immediately built a cart of more before coming to my senses and closing out the tab, but for sure I'd like a few more from this line at some point 😍

IMG_20220116_115747082.jpg

IMG_20220116_115927340.jpg

@RGbrown - I love the colors on both hands!  Of course I'm partial to purple, but the raspberry is gorgeous! 💖💖💖

testing