Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! I think those are my top favorites as well ❤️💙

@RGbrown Ooh those top ones are calling my name!

@Samtian 

While I have a hard time picking a favorite here, I think Spellbound might be it (dark teal on my ring finger) 😍 They're all so pretty though!

@RGbrown Haha that is the one that pulls me in the most too. Tough choice though!

Loooove your ILNP swatch party @RGbrown! Only 9? Sounds like another haul is in order; and if you’re going for another haul, you can’t just pick up one, right?! 🛍 

That first set of polishes has some sparkly mermaid vibes to them! So pretty! 😍

@itsfi 

I know that sometimes it is extremely hard to tell, but I do draw a line, and it's at "paying full price for anything other than an LE polish" (like PPU/HHC), soooooooo...another ILNP haul will have to wait until next BF (and my wallet breathes a sigh of relief 🤣)!

First full look with my BF ILNP order. I didn’t have a crème black polish so I used Ciate Reign Supreme which is a crème dark eggplant color. It was really hard to capture the shifts on camera so forgive me, they look really cool in person. I used (from pinkie to thumb) Paradox (H), Mayfield, Supernova, Phoenix, and Kaleidoscope.

2B567763-848D-4342-BB6A-7D5201B11FAB.jpeg59D135AB-E9C9-42F9-A558-B10F9EE63EFD.jpeg

@makeitup305, it’s hard to know which of these I love most - they’re all gorgeous! 😍 ILNP really does put out some amazing polishes!! 

@itsfi I was really impressed by the formula, it’s not as thick as I expected it to be and applies a lot of flakies on the first pass.

Gorgeous, @makeitup305 !  I'm partial to purple so love your index finger!  😍

@Titian06 It’s a purple to pink flakie topper called Phoenix. So fun!

Ooooh so sparkly @makeitup305 !!! I love that 

@Kim888 they’re so cool and shiny in person. So far it’s all hits with this brand! 

@makeitup305 

Oh yay, they all look great! I think Kaleidoscope is my fave of the bunch, I love a good rainbow! 

(now I'm kicking myself for not even looking at their toppers/flakies...what????? How did I miss them?)

@RGbrown Paradox (H) also has a ton of holo sparkles just no flakies. I didn’t get to catch them in the picture. I was looking on their website at my order and apparently I have $13 to spend on their website now bc of the amount I spent which is pretty cool. 

@makeitup305 

I logged in to look at my points earlier today, and while I knew that they gave double points for BF, I think existing points were also worth twice as much during the sale? I had 50 points before I placed my order, and during checkout, it said I could redeem them for $5 off. I didn't spend them, figured I'd bank this order with them and have a nice little chunk for the future, but now my 180ish points are only worth $9, not the $18 I thought I'd have. I'll save them for the next BF sale anyways, where I assume they'll double in value again, but I was thrown off a little seeing that total today. 

@RGbrown it might be that they have promos throughout the year where your points are worth double, not just BF. I ended up getting 263 points with my 15 polishes. I’ll try to hold off and see if they run any double point promos before cashing in.

The Tart Peach Black Raspberry is a creamy, deep, dark plummy purple with very, very fine, subtle silver shimmers. The silver shimmers in Essie Set In Stones (ring finger) are a lot less subtle. 😂  The plummy purple hue wasn't coming through in some of my pics with indoor lighting so I took a closer shot in natural light so hopefully the purple shade shows up truer to what it looks like in real life. 💜

Indoor lightingIndoor lightingNatural lightNatural light

@itsfi - Love the plum color and the accent finger is perfect!  💖💖💖

Thank you @Titian06! 😃 This sparkly silver polish will see a lot of use this holiday season! 😍

@itsfi 

Ooohhh, what a gorgeous purple! I love it! 😍 And of course sparkle is always a welcome addition

testing