Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

929578C9-AAA8-42E2-A21F-B8C6ACBC93FB.jpeg

@makeitup305, oh, ILNP BF sale! This is a dangerous one! 😆 💸 I picked up my first ILNPs last year during their Black Friday sale. ♥️

@makeitup305 

Are you getting anything here? I love ILNP and I want so badly to go peruse their site, but I know deep down that if I do, I'll spend way more than I should, so I won't let myself even take a peek 😂

Haha very responsible @RGbrown . I’ve been wanting a flakie topper shade so maybe I’ll pick up one or two not sure. I just picked up some of the Static Nail polishes that really work for me so I can’t justify much haha I also tend to be pretty basic with my nails these days so flakies are just enough fun for me. Do you have any favorites from them? They have such a huuuge catalog!

@makeitup305 

Favorites? Oh gosh, I've got 16 and love every single one of them 😍 I haven't bought from them in probably 2 years, maybe even 3 now, so I don't have any of their newer stuff, but really, I think it might be impossible to go wrong with anything you get!

haha @RGbrown good to know! I've already spent too much this BF but I've been stalking the website for a while and it seems they don't do sales very often so I'm teetering. 

@makeitup305 

Black Friday is it as far as sales for them anymore, I do believe. They used to send out 25% coupons every now and again to new accounts, or to old accounts that had browsed recently but didn't buy anything, but they stopped doing that a couple of years ago (it's no coincidence I haven't bought from them in a couple of years lol). They do offer $1 off new polishes for a short time after they first come out, but BF is the only sitewide sale that I know of anymore!

@RGbrown That’s good to know. I’m trying to take advantage of the sites that don’t do sales that often. I signed up for their emails a while back but I don’t remember if I ever got a promo to go along with it. 

@RGbrown I couldn’t decide and then I must’ve blacked out because this happened.

C25F6405-1B96-4217-BA87-291829CB7A5D.jpeg3C640860-9FE4-4833-B2AD-41752825A447.jpeg

@makeitup305 

All that talk about not even going to their site got them stuck in my head. I must have blacked out as well... 😂💸

Screenshot_20211127-143804.png

Screenshot_20211127-143812.png

Screenshot_20211127-143823.png

Lol I can’t ! @RGbrown I was trying to be so good and take it down to $100 and by cutting out some colors I ended up adding others smh. I almost picked up Carrie but got Ava instead. I don’t even do my nails that consistently! I got sucked in by the holo and the flakies.

@makeitup305 

Once I started building a cart, I told myself I could only get 7 (aka as close to $50 after discount as I could get for free shipping), but just couldn't narrow it down any further 😅 It's sooooo easy to go overboard with ILNP! 

Ava is the only one I have off your list; it's stunning!

Sounds like it's time to step up your mani game! It should be pretty easy to do with so many tempting shades handy 😄 

@RGbrown Swatch party when our orders show up? I don’t have enough nails so maybe 2 parties lol

@makeitup305 

It's a date! 

Night Owl Lacquer Helloooooo

I wasn't feeling the traditional fall palette of pumpkins and cranberries and greens for my Thanksgiving nails, so I decided to go with the color I'm most thankful for: purple 😋 And this turned out to be the best of both worlds, as it's a purple multichrome that shifts to burgundy and copper, giving off the fall feels with a purple kick 🦃

IMG_20211125_111826434.jpg

Purple/burgundy/copper multichrome base with purple/burgundy/copper multichrome flakies and a heaping helping of holo glitter

IMG_20211125_112007576.jpg

The shift is terribly difficult to pick up on this one even though it's fairly prominent IRL; even when I can see it, my camera manages to grab purple, but you can maybe see a hint of here, with the flakies starting to shift at a slightly different angle from the base, showcasing a bit of difference between the two.

@RGbrown - This color is gorgeous!  💖💖💖

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! 💖

Stunning @RGbrown! Love, love, love this purple multichrome! The flakies look great with that purple base. 💜♥️💫

@itsfi 

This is such a fun polish! As impressed as I've been with everything I've gotten from this brand, I really should go peruse their BF sale, even if it's "only" 20% off 💸

Agree @RGbrown! I only have a couple of polishes from Night Owl and have been happy with them. The list keeps getting longer … 🛍 💅🏼 

What's Up Nails 30% off, free polish at $60!

Screenshot_20211125-013615.png

Screenshot_20211125-013626.png

1 Reply
testing