Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@makeitup305 

Ahhhh, yes, I see that now too! Nostalgia is now setting in for the old school, fat bulb lights we had when I was a kid 💖

I always love your skittles manicures @RGbrown! 🌈 These are all pretty but my eyes of course zoom in on that red! 😍 

Your BF haul sounds amazing! 🛍 About the 45, my first thought was, “it’s all good, you stayed under 50.” It’s a rationale only those on BIC can truly appreciate. 😉 

@itsfi 

This red is stunning! I had hoped, based on how it looks in the bottle, that it might have a touch of a golden shift IRL. Sadly it doesn't, but it's such a fantastic color nonetheless 💖

Just found Butter on GMA deals (50%+ off, free shipping) and ordered one more...I guess I might be able to stay under 50 by the end of the day, but it may be close 😝

@RGbrown, 50 polishes per site. Not in total. Silly, RGBrown! We don’t aggregate purchases when it comes to counting these things!! 🤪☺️😂

@itsfi I always love your math!!  

Hahaha @missjeanie! It’s an outside the box approach to math.

@itsfi 

Per site? 😲 Well, I am way behind then 🤣

I’m wearing Static Nails Mood with OPI All A Twitter With Glitter. I didn’t do a great job today, I was rushing and they look a little thick in person but hopefully they’ll last me the week. 

2EF13E61-1C91-4A97-9BDE-ECE8ACF498D1.jpeg

Beautiful @makeitup305. 💅🏼  I love the iridescence in that OPI polish; so pretty! 

@itsfi It’s a great holiday shade from OPI I wish they did more toppers like this!

@makeitup305 

They look great! Soft and serene with a touch of sparkle is always a good choice!

Thanks @RGbrown , I’m practicing for that ILNP order haha it shipped today! And it’s in Las Vegas so it should be here Wednesday or Thursday! So excited!

@makeitup305 

Ahhhh yay, glad yours will be there soon! I'm on the other side of the country, and tracking on mine hasn't updated from "pending acceptance" yet, so it'll probably take a few days longer to get to me. Hopefully soon though!!

PolishPick sale info

10% off all collections released this year, code BF2021. I'm kinda relieved that's it, as while there are a couple of polishes I wouldn't mind grabbing, I've gotten most everything from this year that I wanted already. I wound up with a cart of four and decided not to bother 😋 But! Considering PP is already half off retail, another 10% is a cute little bonus, so if there's anything you've been thinking about from OPI/MT/CG/Essie, this is a good time to grab it!

Screenshot_20211125-214813.png

And a quick roundup of a few other deals I can think of while I'm here, because why not? 😋

China Glaze: BOGO sitewide, free ship on all orders, no code needed

Beyond Polish: $5 off $35, $10 off $60, or $20 off $100, free ship at $75, codes BF5OFF35 or BF10OFF60 or BF20OFF100

Orly: 50% off sitewide, free ship at $35, code BF50

Color Club: 50% off sitewide, free ship at $30, code SUPERSALE

Cirque Colors: 20% off, free ship at $35, code BIGGESTSALE

For indies, don't forget to check PPU's list at polishpickup dot com/pages/indie-black-friday-sales ...they've got a bunch listed!

929578C9-AAA8-42E2-A21F-B8C6ACBC93FB.jpeg

@makeitup305, oh, ILNP BF sale! This is a dangerous one! 😆 💸 I picked up my first ILNPs last year during their Black Friday sale. ♥️

@makeitup305 

Are you getting anything here? I love ILNP and I want so badly to go peruse their site, but I know deep down that if I do, I'll spend way more than I should, so I won't let myself even take a peek 😂

Haha very responsible @RGbrown . I’ve been wanting a flakie topper shade so maybe I’ll pick up one or two not sure. I just picked up some of the Static Nail polishes that really work for me so I can’t justify much haha I also tend to be pretty basic with my nails these days so flakies are just enough fun for me. Do you have any favorites from them? They have such a huuuge catalog!

@makeitup305 

Favorites? Oh gosh, I've got 16 and love every single one of them 😍 I haven't bought from them in probably 2 years, maybe even 3 now, so I don't have any of their newer stuff, but really, I think it might be impossible to go wrong with anything you get!

haha @RGbrown good to know! I've already spent too much this BF but I've been stalking the website for a while and it seems they don't do sales very often so I'm teetering. 

@makeitup305 

Black Friday is it as far as sales for them anymore, I do believe. They used to send out 25% coupons every now and again to new accounts, or to old accounts that had browsed recently but didn't buy anything, but they stopped doing that a couple of years ago (it's no coincidence I haven't bought from them in a couple of years lol). They do offer $1 off new polishes for a short time after they first come out, but BF is the only sitewide sale that I know of anymore!

13 Replies
testing