Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown, it's all coming back to me now. Black Friday sales is when it all started last year - when my polish collection seemingly grew bigger and bigger by the day. 😂😂😂 One part of my brain is saying "we're not doing that again this year! No buys!!!" The other part, however, says "ha! That's not going to happen. Just do better this year." I like that latter approach. Seems more doable. 🛍 

@itsfi 

The latter is what seems to be happening on my end 😣 😂 $80ish each to Zoya and What's Up so far. Polish Pick is supposed to announce their BF deal today, and I'm afraid. And I have a list of a few indies to check out when they go live later tonight and tomorrow 💸

@RGbrown, I have a few carts filled up, just waiting for me to make my final cuts. 🛒 🛒  I’m trying to wait until tomorrow to see what else pops up. May have to set a budget for Black Friday thru Cyber Monday sales, just to keep myself in check. Last year was baaaaad. 💸💸💸 Have to do better this year. It theoretically shouldn’t be that hard to be better than last year but then again, it is only Thursday. 😂 

I forgot about Polish Pick. Uh oh. 😬 😆 

Ah yup, it's not even BF yet and I've already spent more than I anticipated 😣🤦‍♀️ There's not much left on my list though thankfully, so hopefully I can keep my wallet happy through Monday 🤞

Besame Cosmetics. Cherry 

Spoiler
I’ve had these on my list forever so I’m super excited to finally try it out! 

Pro is that color is beautiful. I have other red nail polishes but the depth on this is really amazing. I haven’t see anything like it 

con is that I found it hard to get an even coat - the formula is very thin and liquidy and tends to kind of pool up. 

47F787D1-6130-4C54-8A92-137DC9637EB7.jpeg

@Kim888 Very pretty! Bummer it takes work!

Thanks @Samtian ! 

@Kim888, I love reds and this one is a beauty. I didn’t realize Besame also carried nail polish until now. 

@itsfi @They started carrying nail polish maybe 1-2 years ago - after Sephora dropped them ! 

@Kim888 - Love the color!  ❤

Thank you @Titian06 

@Kim888 

That's a gorgeous red! ❣️❣️ I didn't know Besame had polish...will have to check them out 👀 

@RGbrown @Thank you! They didn’t have it when Sephora carried it! I think they released it like 1-2 years ago 

FINALLY, a sitewide deal for Zoya! The things I'm eyeing are all in the same price range, so yay!

BOGO on everything, code SHOP, thru Monday. Shipping seems to be $6.95 no matter how much you spend 😕

Screenshot_20211124-182738.png

My sis and her DH have been working on remodeling for over a year now...they work on it regularly for a bit, get frustrated and take a break for bit, get tired of the mess and make a push to get more done, get frustrated and take a break, and so on and so forth. I told them last year I'd lay down the new floors for them, and they're finally at a point where I can get at least a couple of rooms done, so yay, my nails are taking a beating and will probably get even shorter this week 😣😋

Morgan Taylor Water Field

Glitter for a little extra strength! This is a silver microglitter loaded up with larger silver holo glitters. Shiny in the shade and dang near blinding in the light Two coats gave me completely full coverage, but I added a third for a smidge more thickness. Love it! 💕

IMG_20211122_121415678_HDR.jpg

@RGbrown - Stunning!  🤩

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! ❣️

It looks like you're wearing crushed diamonds on your nails! @RGbrown Love them!

Thank you @makeitup305! 💎

@RGbrown Oh I am in love with those!

@Samtian 

Thanks so much! 

testing