Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@Kim888 - Love the color!  ❤

Thank you @Titian06 

@Kim888 

That's a gorgeous red! ❣️❣️ I didn't know Besame had polish...will have to check them out 👀 

@RGbrown @Thank you! They didn’t have it when Sephora carried it! I think they released it like 1-2 years ago 

FINALLY, a sitewide deal for Zoya! The things I'm eyeing are all in the same price range, so yay!

BOGO on everything, code SHOP, thru Monday. Shipping seems to be $6.95 no matter how much you spend 😕

Screenshot_20211124-182738.png

My sis and her DH have been working on remodeling for over a year now...they work on it regularly for a bit, get frustrated and take a break for bit, get tired of the mess and make a push to get more done, get frustrated and take a break, and so on and so forth. I told them last year I'd lay down the new floors for them, and they're finally at a point where I can get at least a couple of rooms done, so yay, my nails are taking a beating and will probably get even shorter this week 😣😋

Morgan Taylor Water Field

Glitter for a little extra strength! This is a silver microglitter loaded up with larger silver holo glitters. Shiny in the shade and dang near blinding in the light Two coats gave me completely full coverage, but I added a third for a smidge more thickness. Love it! 💕

IMG_20211122_121415678_HDR.jpg

@RGbrown - Stunning!  🤩

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! ❣️

It looks like you're wearing crushed diamonds on your nails! @RGbrown Love them!

Thank you @makeitup305! 💎

@RGbrown Oh I am in love with those!

@Samtian 

Thanks so much! 

@RGbrown  Oh no not your nails!!! Mine took a beating this week too. I had them all long and perfect and I did my nails Friday and I lost 3. So they all ended up short but the breaking continues. Sigh. 

@ather 

Ahhhhhh, three at once? Nooooooooo! Losing a nail is always such a sad occasion 😥 I try not to worry about it and just enjoy the fact that I can actually get a little length nowadays much better than I used to, but dang, it always hurts my heart a little to have some shorties again. 

@RGbrown  I hope you don’t loose too many and the glitter is always a help

@RGbrown, this is some sparkly goodness!!! 😍😍😍 That’s the most stylish pair of mani’s that have ever laid down flooring. MT does it again.

@itsfi 

The lighting in the room I'm about to tackle is pretty abysmal...thankfully I have these nails to help amplify what little light there is 🤣

Hahaha! Beautiful and functional too! That polish is definitely a keeper @RGbrown!

I'm slowly going through another de-stashing round with my nail polish and we've been on the reds and purples for the last couple of weeks. Interestingly, nothing from these color families seem to have gone on the chopping block. Hahaha! 

OPI Infinite Shine Bogota Blackberry has been a staple in my polish collection for years. I have other similar polishes in my collection, but I'm not ready to part with it; not sure I'll ever be. 

OPI Bogota Blackerry.jpg

Saw a post on IG (@nailsbynoy) and wanted to give it a try. I don't have the China Glaze berry purple polish (yet - ha!) from the IG pic, and it doesn't seem like I have anything similar in my collection so I may need to hunt down that GC sooner rather than later. 😂 

Zoya Giada.jpg

Essie Mademoiselle (one coat) + Zoya Giada (two coats) + Daisy DND Fairy Wings 464 (two coats). Zoya Giada is more of a deeper purple IRL. 

@itsfi - I love both of your nail looks!  Bogota Blackberry has been on my radar for years, but I've never taken the leap.  Gorgeous color!  Your French manicure is so creative.  🥰

Thank you @Titian06! Bogota Blackberry is one of a handful of polishes that I rotate through fairly consistently. I started experimenting with the two-tone French mani a few months ago, after seeing a few photos on pinterest and IG that caught my eye and then I added some sparkle to it, because, why not?!! 😁 I've also recently been going through my nail polishes again to see which to keep and which to re-home or destash and this style of French mani is helping me sort through more polishes more quickly as well; at least theoretically it is; in reality, I haven't decluttered very many so far. Hahaha!

1 Reply
testing