Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@RGbrown you have a point there. The only places I've seen it for sale is Ulta and Amazon. A local salon that I used to frequent introduced me to the brand, and they still have some of their colors, but they stopped selling the line.

@niki172 

It does seem like finding swatches of newer collections is getting easier...there are some older polishes I can't find swatches of at all without looking up the Gelish equivalent, but Kelli Marissa and a few other popular swatchers have picked them up in the last couple of years or so, so I hope that leads to increased visibility for the brand 💕

@RGbrown, love it when a color takes you by surprise! Exciting! Love the sparkle on these beauties. ♥️ Glow All Out is definitely unique - I see the challenges with coming up with a good description- it leans rosy, pinky, coralish all at the same time! Not sure how that happens but it’s pretty cool! 😍

@itsfi 

There's something about MT bottles...I've had quite a few that came out just a bit different than what I expected, a bit darker than it looks in the bottle. I've had Glow All Out for a couple of months now, and just though "eh, peachy, whatever, at least it's holo" every time I picked it up, and I'd put it back in favor of something else. It was a happy surprise to find out just how awesome it looks once applied 😍

@RGbrown  Yes back to summer colours!!!! Love the lavender it’s so pretty. These would be great spring colours too!

@ather 

You know I gotta throw some summer colors into the mix year round! 😂 Thank you!

OPI Holiday pics are starting to circulate!

Five creams, one pearl, six shimmers, 3 glitter toppers. This feels more like a summer set than a holiday set, but that certainly isn't a complaint on my part...summer colors are my jam 💕

Screenshot_20210924-220008.png

I'm particularly drawn to all 6 of these. I haven't seen swatches yet...not sure they look like true holos here aside from maybe the black, but hey, shifty shimmer is always up my alley anyways lol

Screenshot_20210924-220231.png

All 15 are available at Polish Pick now...I'm gonna have to do a little soul searching to stop myself from just buying the whole dang set 🤣

@RGbrown  I agree. Not overly seasonal. Kinda disappointed but I do like summer colours. 

I’ve been into more dark colours lately to go with fall. But I would definitely rock some of the bright ones in the spring and summer. 

@ather 

This collection really needs a rich green to feel more holiday-ish. OPI does a lot of pink/purple/red/blue already, all of which are showcased here (and they do them well), but green isn't something they do nearly as often, and I'd love to see some sort of vivid emerald to really round this out and feel more wintry 🌲

I *need* Confetti Ready that looks like so much fun - almost like a galaxy in a bottle. I'm a huge fan of glitters especially for pedi's because they last a really long time and are so easy to touch up. It plays so nicely with my little to no nail painting talent lol.

@niki172  I agree. I love the sparkle on my toes too. 

@niki172 

Ooohhh, that would look fantastic on toes! 😍

This really looks like a great collection @RGbrown! I agree that these make me think more of summer than the holidays but to your sentiments, that is certainly not a bad thing at all. These look fun and festive! There's probably 10 out of the 15 that jumped out at me and the other 5, it wouldn't be that hard to convince me to keep the entire family together. Hahaha! 😆 I'm going to remind myself over and over again that a couple polish hauls just arrived so I need to focus on those and not get distracted by this set. 

@itsfi  Me: I don’t need anymore nail polishes. 
also me: just received a box of polishes I needed. 
also me: just ordered 4 more 😱 oops. 

@ather, I so relate to all of that!! 😂🤣😂

@itsfi  I blame the pandemic lol

@ather, I don't want you to be the only one doing that so I'll join you. 😆

@itsfi  I love that you always support me 🥰

@itsfi 

I'd be happy with pretty much the entire set, frankly, and that scares me 🤣 I loaded up a cart at PP with the 6 shimmers (and bunch of other MT polishes because I can't help myself), but I really need to just walk away and wait for swatches. 

@RGbrown, the shimmery polishes are beautiful in the ad pic. I completely understand the draw of the MT polishes! 😍

”I really just need to walk away and wait for swatches.” I get that…OR you could get them and be the source for some swatches… 😲 ohhh, that probably was not helpful, was it? 😇😉😆 

@itsfi 

Hmmm, nope, not helpful at all 🤣

I closed the tab last night without buying and daylight has illuminated the fact that I don't need more polish. There are no guarantees that a quiet night doesn't prod me into making a silly decision soon though 💸😅

4 Replies
testing