Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@yourfavgothgf 

Ahhhhh, those are fantastic! 👻

@yourfavgothgf  Loving the ghosts so much fun!

Those are adorable @yourfavgothgf! 🥰 So fun and creative! 👻💅🏼

Teal Galaxy.jpg

Teal Galaxy by Blackheart, with flash. I decided to only do one coat cause I was really tired and lazy that day haha. 

@Samtian  Omg I feel you. I start and get so lazy!! 

@ather Lol I'm sorry!

@Samtian, that’s impressive for one coat. Pretty green color! 💚

@itsfi Thank you!

@Samtian 

That's a fantastic color and it looks great, pretty nice coverage even with just one coat! 💕

@RGbrown Thank you, it did!

I'm almost feeling like I skipped right past fall and moved into holiday glam territory with these shades. I can almost picture an ornate swirly pattern stamped on top, reminiscent of fancy wrapping paper and holiday ball gowns. Not sure I'll have time to play with that today, but I may see if I can work it into my schedule later.

Kiko Sicilian Notes 004

A deep purple in the bottle that pulls redder than I expected on the nail. Jelly formula that was sheer to start and somewhat patchy on the second coat, it took three coats for even and full coverage. Dark without looking black, this perhaps isn't all that unique of a color, but it is a stunning shade.

Morgan Taylor That's So Monroe

A dirty bronze with just a hint of grey to give it a fantastically grungy yet refined look. More subtle than a brighter gold would be, but still somehow decadent. When it gets right down to it, this is a sparkly brown, but it's one I like. Super duper easy two coater, and I have a feeling it might stamp well too. 

IMG_20210922_110008787.jpg

@RGbrown I agree with the others--that bronze is gorgeous!

Thank you @CookieGirl1!

@RGbrown  that bronze colour is perfection!!!

@ather 

Thanks so much!

@RGbrown, I had the same thought about That’s So Monroe as for stamping. I think it would be stunning. You have a lot of fabulous browns in your collection. I don’t usually gravitate towards that color but this MT bronze is really keeping my attention! 🤎

@itsfi 

Ahhhhh, I totally forgot to go back and try it for stamping 🤦‍♀️ Will have to do that soon!

@RGbrown Ooh I love that Monroe shade!!

@Samtian 

Thanks so much!

Moving back into fall territory again 🍂

Butter London Brick Lane

A deep pumpkin/bright rust shade that's really rich and vivid. It's got some subtle gold shimmer that I can see if I look closely, but isn't super noticeable. Most every time I pull out a Butter polish, I am instantly reminded of why I love the brand so much...super easy application, no streaks or fussiness, an easy two coater (and this is an old bottle with a skinny brush, no less!). This is their old formula, the "regular" line before they discontinued it for the Patent 10x stuff, and I hate that it's gone; they always had such wonderful formulas and shades. 

Butter London Brown Sugar

I wasn't sure if I'd like this one or not before I put it on, and the name wasn't helping overcome my bias against brown lol, but I have to say, this is a fascinating mix of color and sparkle that I am absolutely smitten with. The base is a sheer deep plum, and it is loaded with a deep gold (perhaps copper?) shimmer. It's also got just a pinch of small light pink glitter. As I move through the light, I also see light pink shimmer pop up, though I can't tell if it's the copper shimmer shifting or if there's a separate pink shimmer added. The overall effect from a distance is indeed a brown shade, but up close, this is simply stunning to stare at and study 😍 Two coats 

IMG_20210920_122423225_HDR.jpg

@RGbrown Ooh this is an amazing combo!

7 Replies
testing