Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@niki172 had to pop in and see these beautiful nails, love the greys so much! You always have such beauties. 

Thank you so much @Sunnysmom and @ather it appears this is going to be the color palette for the fall as I'm seeing it everywhere - that and creams. I'm really looking forward to my next set as the Pintrest pin I found with a black cat sitting on a half moon I showed to my nail tech that does my nails said she could do it. So ready for fall/Halloween season (it's 90 degrees here ugh).

@niki172  Yay!!! Can’t wait to see it. 

How cute will that be @niki172 ! 

@niki172  Love these!!! I agree with you. I’ve been using lots of grey lately too!

Oh my goodness this is soooooo cool and pretty at the same time @niki172 ❤️

Aw thank you @blackkitty2014 😘

@niki172, oooh, love the cozy greys! 😍

Thanks so much @itsfi . I've never done a dark nail before in the grey/black color spectrum so these are fun and feel like fall.

@niki172 Pretty!!

Thank you @Samtian 💜

@niki172 

Ahhhhh, they are stunning! Whatever glitter/polish is on your index finger is fabulous; I love the pops of purple and blue I'm seeing, and it goes great with the grey ❣️

@RGbrown after I saw her paint that on my nail I thought "dang should have just done all my fingers with that color" 😅. It is super pretty IRL all the colors you can pull out of the holo it's so pretty to stare at.

$6 select brands at Sally! Through 9/24

I've got a $5 reward to spend and have been low-key hoping for a polish sale before it expires later this month. "Select" seems to be limited to Morgan Taylor, Sally Hansen (Good Kind Pure line only), and Finger Paints, but I'm guessing y'all know MT is my jam and that's what I'll be going after 😋

Screenshot_20210910-125457.png

So I got this email from Cupcake

Screenshot_20210909-193913.png

Screenshot_20210909-193920.png

A few days ago, I got an email showcasing new curated sets they had made up, and the prices are pretty nice (3 and 4 pks at $10 per polish instead of the usual $13), and had been pondering an order at some point, so I jumped on this 20% in a flash lol. Turns out, it looks like the code is generic, so I'm not sure y'all have to go through the hassle of looking for an email and submitting a pic!

Screenshot_20210909-193852.png

Code CPLOVER There was no exp date given, or any sort of fine print, but I'll be playing with a cart at some point over the next day or two, and will update if I come across any exclusions or issues with it 🙂

(ETA: couldn't help but play real quick...it *does* work on bundles, which I was worried might be excluded since they are a good deal already. Hmmmmm...decision time!)

@RGbrown thanks for the heads up!

@CookieGirl1 

Happy shopping!! 💸

Nails Inc Reams of Dreams. I couldn't get a good photos so I pulled this one off Google from Vampy Varnish. 

Nails-Inc-Reams-Of-Dreams-Swatch

@Samtian  Such a great colour!!

@ather Thank you!

So pretty, @Samtian!  I could totally see rocking that in the Winter with a dark blue accent nail.

testing