Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@MsFashionista92  Such a pretty colour!!!

@MsFashionista92 

😍 I love that color on you! And you got all fancy with matching your fingers and toes, nice!! 

@MsFashionista92, what a great color! 🧡 Fun and bright! 

Hi @Tamara76  Hopefully reloading the app helps but I’ve been loving nail kits lately.  This one from my local discount store.  I bought several inexpensive kits and this one has lasted for a week now .

@2manyperfumes 

Welcome back!! It's nice to see you pop in, and I hope things are going well for you! 🥰

I apologize for the messy application, but I really like this polish. It is Whatcha's Heart of the Ocean. 

nails.jpg

@PrettyPaint  Love this sparkly blue!!!

Thank you so much! @ather 

@PrettyPaint 

Gorgeous shade! 💙

Awww, thanks! @RGbrown 

@PrettyPaint, I can see why you like this polish. It’s beautiful - the holo flakes in the polish are pretty! 💙

@itsfi  Thank you so much!

This is sooo cool @PrettyPaint , I love it! 💙

@Sunnysmom  Thank you so much!

Zoya's fall collection is available for pre-order through the 16th, $49

6 shades + 6 wide brushes

GelieCure Defend & Shine kit (light, mini gel, shine spray, lint free wipes)

Mini Remove kit (looks like a 2oz Remove+, some cotton balls, and some foil wraps)

Screenshot_20210806-153757.png

Screenshot_20210806-153817.png

@RGbrown, all colors I don't need more of, but I don't see that as a hindrance. Hahaha! 🤣 Very pretty polishes.

@itsfi 

Yup, I've got numerous polishes close to pretty much all of these myself! If the GelieCure that came with it was full size, I might have been tempted to buy it anyways (that stuff is $24, and I'll have to replace it eventually, ugh), but I think I'm gonna pass...the lack of sparkle in this collection is a bit of a bummer for me, even though I like most of the shades.

FYI . . 10% off all orders through August 12 with code: MOVEIT

Black Dahlia.jpg

@RGbrown 

@itsfi 

I saw this, even took screenshots, and then forgot to post it 😣🤣

For anyone reading, I've got a few BDL polishes, and they're nice! The really cool thing about this brand is they sell two sizes, 8mL and 14mL, and the small bottles are typically around $7. Considering I've seen indies sell "full size" polishes as small as 10 or 11mL for $11+, BDL's 8mL bottle is a nice value, especially if you're like me and will never finish a bottle anyways, whether mini or full size.

@RGbrown, I figured you received the email. I had just placed a PPU order when I saw it, so I think I may have to pass. And now I've seen that Zoya has a fall bundle. Decisions, decisions...

Ahhhh, I need to go look at PPU again...I had one I was debating pretty hard core. It's close to an HHC polish I missed out on all the way back in March and just cannot stop thinking about, but I can't decide if it's "close enough" or just different enough to not scratch that itch after all 😵

6 Replies
testing