Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@PrettyPaint It makes me feel like my nails are glittering but dainty balls of 🔥

@lnum 

That's a gorgeous mani! 😍 It's a shame the Nails Inc polish was hard to work with though...that's always a let down 

@RGbrown Thank you! I’ve decided to fully embrace my Pixiedust obsession and wear them as my main color instead of the accent because my boyfriend simply asked me, why not? And I had no reason as to why not. 😅

@lnum 

Your boyfriend is wise...why not, indeed?! Embrace the sparkle! 🌟

@RGbrown Think that might need to be my new life motto!

What a bummer, @lnum!  

@CookieGirl1 I had my eyes on a neutral set from them too for the fall but now I’m going back to Essie! 

@lnum  Such a let down!!!

@ather Seriously! I also find that they don’t have a long wear time, I get chipping after a few days and then the polish just starts peeling off in large chunks. On my toes, it gets a weird discolored appearance after a week. So annoying!

Zoya BOGO polish

Valid through 7/26, no limit

Code CB21

Their normal requirement for free shipping is $55, and I am assuming that applies here

Screenshot_20210722-184326.png

@RGbrown Thank you for information! 

@tjffc 

I'm always happy to enable 💸😁

A bit of an unconventional mix, except maybe around Halloween or for Clemson fans, but I thought they'd be fun together 💜🧡

Orange: Orly Misfit Mentality

Why oh why is neon orange so hard to photograph accurately? This is a flaming bright, neon orange highlighter shade that my camera wants to dull down to a bright peach. Neither pic really even comes close to the eye-searing glow this one gives off 😅 Three moderately grouchy coats, this one was streaky and didn't self level very well. It's also apparently quite old, as it's got a skinny, round brush instead of Orly's normal flat, rounded one, and that didn't help at all...perhaps a better brush would have saved me at least a bit of the trouble. 

Purple: Morgan Taylor You Glare, I Glow

Neons can be tricky to formulate, so I was ready for this to be a less than perfect MT polish, but nope, perfect as always 💜 Easy two coater, no streaks or bare spots to fix up. 

Accent nails are Morgan Taylor Lots of Dots, multi-colored dots in a clear base. Pretty aptly named, and a cute little topper for the funfetti fan club 😋

IMG_20210722_181120198.jpg

They say that using a white background can help balance colors, getting them more accurate. It did help a bit...my usual outdoor pics came out much paler than this, but this is still nowhere close to how bright the orange is IRL.

IMG_20210722_180255312.jpg

Dialing down the light via camera adjustments helped some too, in a somewhat different manner, but it's still off a good bit. 

This mani would be perfect for Halloween, @RGbrown !  And those dots are so much fun!!!

Thank you @Tamara76! 💜🧡

You guys are just so talented @RGbrown and all. I just love to come on here and see your creations! So fun. 

@Sunnysmom 

No talent here, just slapping on colors 🤣 Thanks so much!

Nope @RGbrown , not buying it! 🥰😂

@RGbrown  Loving the colour combo!!

Thank you @ather! 💜🧡

@RGbrown I love the two shades together.  The designs are cute as well.

1 Reply
testing