Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

What a bummer, @lnum!  

@CookieGirl1 I had my eyes on a neutral set from them too for the fall but now I’m going back to Essie! 

@lnum  Such a let down!!!

@ather Seriously! I also find that they don’t have a long wear time, I get chipping after a few days and then the polish just starts peeling off in large chunks. On my toes, it gets a weird discolored appearance after a week. So annoying!

Zoya BOGO polish

Valid through 7/26, no limit

Code CB21

Their normal requirement for free shipping is $55, and I am assuming that applies here

Screenshot_20210722-184326.png

@RGbrown Thank you for information! 

@tjffc 

I'm always happy to enable 💸😁

A bit of an unconventional mix, except maybe around Halloween or for Clemson fans, but I thought they'd be fun together 💜🧡

Orange: Orly Misfit Mentality

Why oh why is neon orange so hard to photograph accurately? This is a flaming bright, neon orange highlighter shade that my camera wants to dull down to a bright peach. Neither pic really even comes close to the eye-searing glow this one gives off 😅 Three moderately grouchy coats, this one was streaky and didn't self level very well. It's also apparently quite old, as it's got a skinny, round brush instead of Orly's normal flat, rounded one, and that didn't help at all...perhaps a better brush would have saved me at least a bit of the trouble. 

Purple: Morgan Taylor You Glare, I Glow

Neons can be tricky to formulate, so I was ready for this to be a less than perfect MT polish, but nope, perfect as always 💜 Easy two coater, no streaks or bare spots to fix up. 

Accent nails are Morgan Taylor Lots of Dots, multi-colored dots in a clear base. Pretty aptly named, and a cute little topper for the funfetti fan club 😋

IMG_20210722_181120198.jpg

They say that using a white background can help balance colors, getting them more accurate. It did help a bit...my usual outdoor pics came out much paler than this, but this is still nowhere close to how bright the orange is IRL.

IMG_20210722_180255312.jpg

Dialing down the light via camera adjustments helped some too, in a somewhat different manner, but it's still off a good bit. 

This mani would be perfect for Halloween, @RGbrown !  And those dots are so much fun!!!

Thank you @Tamara76! 💜🧡

You guys are just so talented @RGbrown and all. I just love to come on here and see your creations! So fun. 

@Sunnysmom 

No talent here, just slapping on colors 🤣 Thanks so much!

Nope @RGbrown , not buying it! 🥰😂

@RGbrown  Loving the colour combo!!

Thank you @ather! 💜🧡

@RGbrown I love the two shades together.  The designs are cute as well.

@tjffc 

Thanks so much! 🧡💜

@RGbrown, this is a fun pairing! Love the topper mixed in there too! It brings it all together! 🧡💜 Clemson fans just need a tiger paw print on one of the nails! 

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! The topper was a fun addition, even if I decided I disliked the color combo 😋

Hahaha! I did wonder, is @RGbrown a Clemson fan?

@itsfi 

Nope, not really! My ex was though, so I always root for them to do ok, as long as they aren't playing Auburn 😅 I'm not a big sports fan either way though. 

6 Replies
testing