Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@tjffc  Awwww thank you! โค๏ธ

Yes @PrettyPaint! Summer is here and you are all set for it with this bright and sparkly pink! ๐Ÿ˜  Yay for posting to the thread too! First post but not the last, right? ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜

Thanks so much @itsfi. I feel like I'm really bad a taking nail photos, but I shall try. I painted my nails today, but totally messed them up. I thought they were dry, but the tips got messed up several hours afterwards...no idea why.

@PrettyPaint 

Ahhhhh, that's a gorgeous color! ๐Ÿ˜ Definitely perfect for summer ๐Ÿ–๏ธ Happy to see a new face (errr, hand) here ๐Ÿฅฐ

@RGbrown  Thank you so very much. I always manage to find some fun ones from Polish Pickup.

@PrettyPaint 

PPU is always a dangerous but stunning adventure ๐Ÿ’–

It's way past time for me to do a rainbow! ๐ŸŒˆ

IMG_20210623_191322817.jpg

From pinky to thumb:

Sinful Colors Under 18

A bright red that looks like a true red, but also has the barest hint of a rusty/orange tone to it. Easy two coats.

3ina #212

S. Korean polish I found on clearance at Nordstrom Rack for $3ish. Always being open to testing a new brand, I opted for their yellow, hoping our SE Asian friends had maybe made a breakthrough in formulating them better than we can, but alas, it was just as streaky as any other I've tried. I found the formula a bit watery as well, and had to be extra careful not to flood my cuticles or sidewalls. For $3? Worth it to test it, even if I didn't find it spectacular. Three coats.

Whatcha Polish The Green

A stunning emerald crelly loaded with gold flakies. Pics do not do this one justice at all. Two coats.

Essie Tied & Blue

A gorgeous royal blue shade with a smattering of red, blue, and silver glitter, but the base is perhaps too opaque... most of the sparkle is obscured. It's pretty, but a bit lackluster, IMHO. Two coats.

Morgan Taylor Not Your Average Damsel

Simply lovely lavender holo; I really can't get enough of their polishes. Two coats.

@RGbrown  Perfect rainbow!!

@ather 

Thanks so much! ๐ŸŒˆ

@RGbrown Very nice.  Love the color selection.

@tjffc 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’–

Ooh, I love the Morgan Taylor polish, @RGbrown .

@CookieGirl1 

While I adore indies for their use of unique pigments, flakies, etc to make truly one of a kind polishes, MT is still my favorite brand for the more basic/typical mainstream stuff. Their brushes are superb and the formula is just perfect, and this one is no exception! ๐Ÿ’œ

Such a fun rainbow mani @RGbrown๐ŸŒˆ  Oh that green! ๐Ÿ’š I've been searching for a couple of crellies to try out. Love that you got such a great finish with just two coats. Going to add that one to the list of contenders! 

@itsfi 

@itsfi 

Ahhhhh, the green was either HHC or PPU, sorry!! ๐Ÿ™ƒ It is stunning though! 

Itโ€™s all good @RGbrown. I can see what other polishes the brand offers. Iโ€™m sure I will find a crelly that Iโ€™m looking for. Iโ€™ll certainly keep looking until I do. ๐Ÿคช 

@RGbrown  So beautiful. That Whatcha is amazing! 

@PrettyPaint 

This green is simply amazing ๐Ÿ’š Thanks so much! 

@RGbrown I love that lavender!

@Samtian 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’œ

E4DBD565-7B38-4864-8608-69DD97970F87.jpeg

โ€ƒ

DA7397D5-1823-47BF-8BD3-7A7C1083F72B.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Last week i believe was wet n wild I red a book? And a maniology black stamping polish for the dots. Plz excuse the polish on my fingers I did this mani during my last pump before bed and starting back to work after maternity leave - I did not care. this week a dip mani with ritzy dips creamsicle glitter, revel Hera, og dip powders Casper and revel Vivien to encapsulate the glitters Iโ€™m pretty pleased with doing better on my cuticle line and attempting ombrรฉ & chunky glitter! 

2 Replies
testing