Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@PrettyPaint 

PPU is always a dangerous but stunning adventure 💖

It's way past time for me to do a rainbow! 🌈

IMG_20210623_191322817.jpg

From pinky to thumb:

Sinful Colors Under 18

A bright red that looks like a true red, but also has the barest hint of a rusty/orange tone to it. Easy two coats.

3ina #212

S. Korean polish I found on clearance at Nordstrom Rack for $3ish. Always being open to testing a new brand, I opted for their yellow, hoping our SE Asian friends had maybe made a breakthrough in formulating them better than we can, but alas, it was just as streaky as any other I've tried. I found the formula a bit watery as well, and had to be extra careful not to flood my cuticles or sidewalls. For $3? Worth it to test it, even if I didn't find it spectacular. Three coats.

Whatcha Polish The Green

A stunning emerald crelly loaded with gold flakies. Pics do not do this one justice at all. Two coats.

Essie Tied & Blue

A gorgeous royal blue shade with a smattering of red, blue, and silver glitter, but the base is perhaps too opaque... most of the sparkle is obscured. It's pretty, but a bit lackluster, IMHO. Two coats.

Morgan Taylor Not Your Average Damsel

Simply lovely lavender holo; I really can't get enough of their polishes. Two coats.

@RGbrown  Perfect rainbow!!

@ather 

Thanks so much! 🌈

@RGbrown Very nice.  Love the color selection.

@tjffc 

Thanks so much! 💖

Ooh, I love the Morgan Taylor polish, @RGbrown .

@CookieGirl1 

While I adore indies for their use of unique pigments, flakies, etc to make truly one of a kind polishes, MT is still my favorite brand for the more basic/typical mainstream stuff. Their brushes are superb and the formula is just perfect, and this one is no exception! 💜

Such a fun rainbow mani @RGbrown🌈  Oh that green! 💚 I've been searching for a couple of crellies to try out. Love that you got such a great finish with just two coats. Going to add that one to the list of contenders! 

@itsfi 

@itsfi 

Ahhhhh, the green was either HHC or PPU, sorry!! 🙃 It is stunning though! 

It’s all good @RGbrown. I can see what other polishes the brand offers. I’m sure I will find a crelly that I’m looking for. I’ll certainly keep looking until I do. 🤪 

@RGbrown  So beautiful. That Whatcha is amazing! 

@PrettyPaint 

This green is simply amazing 💚 Thanks so much! 

@RGbrown I love that lavender!

@Samtian 

Thanks so much! 💜

E4DBD565-7B38-4864-8608-69DD97970F87.jpeg

DA7397D5-1823-47BF-8BD3-7A7C1083F72B.jpeg

Last week i believe was wet n wild I red a book? And a maniology black stamping polish for the dots. Plz excuse the polish on my fingers I did this mani during my last pump before bed and starting back to work after maternity leave - I did not care. this week a dip mani with ritzy dips creamsicle glitter, revel Hera, og dip powders Casper and revel Vivien to encapsulate the glitters I’m pretty pleased with doing better on my cuticle line and attempting ombré & chunky glitter! 

@SAlyFitz @Both are beautiful 

@SAlyFitz Gorgeous combination of colors.

Wow @SAlyFitz! Both your mani's are fabulous! Your stamping work is great and oh my goodness, that orange creamsicle ombre + glitter mani is .... stunning! 😍 Love the nail shape too on that one.

@SAlyFitz  Wow, that ombré is so cool. I don't have the skills for that.

Thanks!! Tutorials for everything lol and you are creative, you’d get it!

8 Replies
testing