Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

I had a little fun today with tone-on-tone, using similar shades in matte vs cream formulas.

OPI Pear-adise Cove

Yellow leaning spring green cream; super easy two coater

Zoya Eunice

Yellow leaning green shimmer; another super easy two coater

IMG_20210606_174329621_HDR.jpg

LACC 1977

Dusty blue cream; a bit watery in texture, this one took three coats for full opacity. Not terribly fussy or difficult about it though.

Nailtopia Nails on Fleek

Bright blue shimmer; another three coater, but it wasn't fussy either, thankfully.

IMG_20210606_174610142.jpg

โ€ƒ

@RGbrown  Loving the tones!!

Thank you @ather! ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

@RGbrown, your polka dots are amazing!!! Thereโ€™s something about the tone on tone effect with your maniโ€™s here that is just ... perfection! โ™ฅ๏ธ

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’–

@RGbrown That looks so cute!

@CookieGirl1 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’–

@RGbrown  So pretty! Love the polka dots! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 

As simple as this mani was to do, I think it's one of my favorites in a while, especially the green set ๐Ÿ’š Thanks so much!

This one is extra frustrating to photograph. While it is not the strongest multichrome in the world, it is indeed a multichrome, shifting from purple to pink to grey, but all I can seem to pick up is the purple ๐Ÿ˜ I've spent several sessions in various lightings and angles, watching the shift on my nails but not seeing the color change on my screen, so you'll just have to take my word for it that this is a lovely shifter, even though it's not as vivid as an ILNP would be ๐Ÿ’œ

Morgan Taylor - Something to Blog About

Three coats for full opacity, but that's fairly common for multichromes anyways, and it wasn't fussy about them, didn't go patchy or streaky on me.

Watermark_1622576033306.png

You can see the slightest hint of pink around the white reflection spots, but that was all I could pick up after dozens of shots ๐Ÿ˜–

@RGbrown  Lovely purple!!

@ather 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ’œ

@RGbrown, yes, I can see the pink!! Makes me think that the shift must be stunning up close in real life. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ 

@itsfi 

It was soooooo pretty in person! ๐Ÿ’•

Deborah Lippmann Hot Child In The City

Ooowee, Hot is an appropriate descriptor of this one! I haven't looked up the brand's official description, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's considered a neon...it's a screaming bright coral shade that is perfect for summer ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Topping off a cream with a touch of a glitter ombrรฉ always feels like a quick and easy way to fancy up a basic mani, so I sponged just a touch of OPI Super Star Status on the tips. โœจ

IMG_20210530_122505452.jpg

@RGbrown  Such a perfect colour for summer. I love the added sparkles. 

Thank you @ather! ๐Ÿงก

@RGbrown That is such a pretty color ๐Ÿ˜

@AznAngelLiz 

Thanks so much! ๐Ÿงก

@RGbrown, I love this manicure! ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ That DL  coral is absolutely beautiful on its own. Then to top off your tips with that gorgeous glitter?!! ๐Ÿ˜ Whoo whee!! This is one dynamic duo. 

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! This one definitely screamed summer ๐Ÿงก

testing