Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@lnum  Oooo so pretty 

@lnum, I love DL Mermaid's Dream! Such a pretty pale green glitter! 💚 And that blue pixiedust sparkle - gorgeous! 💙

@itsfi Thank you!

@lnum 

😍😍It's a sparkly dream!

While I really like the Pixies bare, as I love the texture and matte finish as-is, if you get bored and want to mix it up a bit later, but aren't ready for a whole new mani, Liberty looks almost like a completely different polish with a glossy top coat. I was floored when I tried it, as for the few I've done that with before, it didn't make a significant difference, but Liberty gets so much richer, with the silver standing out more

@RGbrown Thanks! I’ll have to give that a try. 

Next up is purple!

From their Designer Series, this is OPI DS Mystery 💜 It turned out a bit darker than I expected...the first coat is a sheerish, vibrant, jewel toned amethyst, but the second coat sends into nearly-black territory. It is loaded to the max with gold flakies that help keep it a bit brighter though Easy application, two coats.

Watermark_1621015504082.png

@RGbrown  I love the dark purple glitter!!! 

@ather 

Thanks so much! 💜

@RGbrown, OPI Designer Series has some beautiful sparkers! Mystery is a good name for this one - is it black? Is it purple? I really like that the deep purple comes through with this one. 💜

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! I wish OPI would branch out to some of this type of fun stuff again. Their regular collections are fairly bland in comparison. 

@RGbrown, mixing things up in their collections would be a good thing, at least in my mind. It doesn’t have to be all the time but I agree with you; a lot of their recent ranges have seemed very safe.

C4C595F5-7196-44C6-99C4-6E6EB80066D0.jpeg

 Current mani, revels mellow, Vivian & sol dips dancing dandelions, last mani 🔽

091C83E6-E0D6-4A7D-A8EA-52B99A6D123D.jpeg

1F2F8700-8256-4D7B-A9B5-CCDF98636334.jpeg

@SAlyFitz  Wow both are beautiful!!! How’s baby doing?

@SAlyFitz gorgeous colors and I really like Lollipop Posse (and I'm sad that they're temporarily shutting down).

Thanks! Oh I didn’t know that I loved the color, application and staying power and would def purchase from the brand again! What’s going on?

@SAlyFitz 

I love both of these! Soft & sweet and bold shimmer, they look great! 💚

Thanks! My next mani in line is the one with the stamping attempt!🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼I just planned out about my next 8 manis - is that excessive lol?

@SAlyFitz 

Excessive? Nah, not at all! Sometimes I've got a bunch planned out myself...other times I have no idea what I'm doing for the next one and just hope that inspiration strikes before it's time to change polish lol

Best of luck with the stamping! I've got my fingers crossed for you! 🤞

Your manicures are beautiful @SAlyFitz!! 💚 Love the different shades of green, and the nail art and shape of your nails in that first photo are pretty! 😍 

Thank you!! It’s not even art it’s little flowers and foil in the dip it’s so easy lol! And thank you for noticing my shape work I felt it was my most improved feature from green polish mani to yellow mani lol! I am also practicing “nailfies” 😂

For my blue entry, I went with China Glaze Grover It. This is a gorgeous royal blue with a generous pinch of scattered holo Easy two coater. All I've got is a mini bottle, but I'd pick up a full size in a heartbeat 💙

Watermark_1620757706761.png

Natural (cloudy) light

Watermark_1620757788205.png

Flash helps pick up some of the sparkle, though certainly not all of it. 

1 Reply
testing