Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks! Oh I didn’t know that I loved the color, application and staying power and would def purchase from the brand again! What’s going on?

@SAlyFitz 

I love both of these! Soft & sweet and bold shimmer, they look great! 💚

Thanks! My next mani in line is the one with the stamping attempt!🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼I just planned out about my next 8 manis - is that excessive lol?

@SAlyFitz 

Excessive? Nah, not at all! Sometimes I've got a bunch planned out myself...other times I have no idea what I'm doing for the next one and just hope that inspiration strikes before it's time to change polish lol

Best of luck with the stamping! I've got my fingers crossed for you! 🤞

Your manicures are beautiful @SAlyFitz!! 💚 Love the different shades of green, and the nail art and shape of your nails in that first photo are pretty! 😍 

Thank you!! It’s not even art it’s little flowers and foil in the dip it’s so easy lol! And thank you for noticing my shape work I felt it was my most improved feature from green polish mani to yellow mani lol! I am also practicing “nailfies” 😂

For my blue entry, I went with China Glaze Grover It. This is a gorgeous royal blue with a generous pinch of scattered holo Easy two coater. All I've got is a mini bottle, but I'd pick up a full size in a heartbeat 💙

Watermark_1620757706761.png

Natural (cloudy) light

Watermark_1620757788205.png

Flash helps pick up some of the sparkle, though certainly not all of it. 

@RGbrown  Another great colour!! You’ve been on a sparkle spree!

@ather 

Sparkle is my middle name! Ok, not legally, but maybe I'll remedy that one day 🤣

Ohhh!! 😍 How beautiful! Love the blue and sparkle in this polish @RGbrown! 💙💫 Is this beauty part of the China Glaze Sesame Street collection? 

@itsfi 

Thanks so much, and yup, Sesame Street 💙

Great color, @RGbrown !  💖💖💖

@Titian06 

Thanks so much! 💙

Pretty basic b of me, but I thought I’d pick something other than black for spring lol B065E59B-C65B-4851-8ADC-C4A21C4D1620.jpeg

@kaseylemonz  Loving the bright colour!!

@kaseylemonz, great mani - the pop of sparkle and bright blue are perfect for spring and make a beautiful pairing with a black outfit! 😍

@kaseylemonz 

Ahhhh, I wouldn't call that basic at all! Screaming bright blue + sparkle is always a fantastic combo! 💙

@kaseylemonz ooooh, what's the light/neon blue? Love it! 

@CookieGirl1 sorry for the month late response lol! it’s actually from dollar general’s makeup line, believe! i think this shade is blue lagoon but i’m not positive. i ended up buying every color nail polish they had. they’re like $2-$4 each. literally cannot beat it! 

Courtesy of @itsfi's wondering out loud, here are some test stamps with OPI Visions of Georgia. I have to say, I'm surprised and impressed! The purple really comes out over everything that isn't white 💜 Expect this to feature in a mani soon 😍

IMG_20210508_204004533.jpg

Wide shot of all four test stamps

IMG_20210508_204028705.jpg

Close up over black and white. It stays purple over the black (with the exception of a few green flakies sparkling in the light) no matter what angle, but over white it shifts from green to purple as I move it around. It's subtle over white, but still noticeable.

IMG_20210508_204052534.jpg

Close up over hot pink and a blue-leaning purple; of the four, I think it's most subtle over the blurple, which isn't terribly unexpected, but even there, it still gives off a lovely shimmer, almost a "hidden secret" surprise 💜

Woah!!! 🤩🤩🤩 Those turned out really well @RGbrown! 😍 It’s awesome how the OPI Visions of Georgia polish creates different looks depending on the base color, especially with the difference between the black and white polishes. ♥️ Very cool! 😎 Love the “hidden secret” effect with that blurple polish! 💙💜

6 Replies
testing