Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Woah!!! 🤩🤩🤩 Those turned out really well @RGbrown! 😍 It’s awesome how the OPI Visions of Georgia polish creates different looks depending on the base color, especially with the difference between the black and white polishes. ♥️ Very cool! 😎 Love the “hidden secret” effect with that blurple polish! 💙💜

@itsfi 

I'm starting to get a vision of a black and white striped mani with this stamped over it 😍 After the rainbow series, of course!

That is one stunning vision you’re having @RGbrown! 🖤🤍🖤🤍 That would make for a gorgeous manicure! 😍 And would highlight the beauty of the OPI polish! Excited!! 🥰

Nailed It!'s "Feelin' Berry Blue"

20210508_142435.jpg

@CookieGirl1  Great job! So pretty 

@CookieGirl1, the sparkly blue is so pretty! 

@CookieGirl1 

😍What a fun and sparkly blue shade! Looks like shimmery flakies? Love!!!

@RGbrown thank you!  I'm so into blue nail polish right now.

20% off all polishes (stamping and regular) at What's Up Beauty (formerly What's Up Nails) this weekend! They've got a nice selection of indie brands that don't go on sale often, so this might be a good time to take a gander 💸

Ends Monday May 10th, 1159pm Pacific, no code needed

Screenshot_20210508-154022.png

Okay, I guess it wouldn't hurt to look, right @RGbrown?! 😜 Says the gal who may have gone a little overboard with a couple of polish hauls this week. 🤣 My break from PPU has come to an end. 😉 In a glorious way! 😂

@itsfi 

A PPU haul? Yay, I can't to see it and live vicariously through you 🤣 Oddly enough, I went to the site earlier today and double-checked the few I had put on my loves list, and ruled them all out, so I guess I'm skipping PPU this month. What?

I do have a couple lined up for HHC later this month though, and last month's HHC order just shipped today, so hopefully I'll have those soon!

@RGbrown, the plan was to whittle down my PPU wishlist but I was too tired to think about it and just decided to go for it! 😱😂  Ooh, HHC had some nice ones this and last month! 😍 

E8B2E85B-DEAF-425E-A1E8-97F6A343F897.jpeg

I was looking to skip the normal nude shades I seem to gravitate towards and try something more fun!! I need to work on more creative nails tho. I’m usually boring and just do one colour! This one is China Glaze Pool party! I like it. 

@ather I love this on you! Such a fierce and fearless color. 

@lnum  Thank you!! Big change from my normal nude colour!

Loving this nail color @ather! Bright and cheery! 😍 Perfect for this time of the year! 

@itsfi  Today has been a gloomy day too so perfect for a day like today!

@ather - Love this color!  There's nothing wrong with doing a single color--especially a showstopper like this!  🌟🌟🌟

@Titian06  Aww thanks!!! 

@ather 

Ooohhh, such a fun bright shade! 😎

And there ain't nothing wrong with just one color at a time, sometimes simple is best ❤️

@RGbrown  That’s so sweet of you. I wish I had your talent and patience to do such beautiful nails!!

4 Replies
testing