Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@CookieGirl1 

The only language worth speaking! 😂💜

@RGbrown I love the color and the sparkle.  You are right perfect combo for spring.

@tjffc 

Thanks so much! 💜

@RGbrown  I love how they match all the pretty flowers in the background 💜

@ather 

I'm not much of a gardener but I am so ridiculously proud of those flowers! It's a clematis vine that was shabby as all get out and on clearance for something like $6, but it has gone crazy in the best possible way since I picked it up 3 or 4 years back 💜💜

IMG_20210427_144452863.jpg

Jumping in to tell you how gorgeous these are @RGbrown ! What a perfect color, and maybe best is that sweetest ever flying piggie!! 😭

@Sunnysmom 

Thanks so much! He's getting a little shabby and rusty now, but I still smile every time I look at him 🐷 

Oh yes the best kind though @RGbrown , shabby and well loved. 🥰 I just love looking at your gorgeous flowers. I drive my hubby crazy trying to find just the right shades of them, ( some correlation to the perfect red lip shade probably? Ugh), periwinkles and blues, pinks and whites, and this would be one! 🌺

@Sunnysmom 

It's a clematis diamantina if you want to look for one! I have no idea on ideal zones off the top of my head, but it has been quite the performer down here with next to no care; aside from watering it after planting, I've done nothing other than try and spread the new growth across the fence to fill this section instead of letting it grow straight up in a narrow path. It was quite small and puny when I bought it (4 years now, I think), and I've been so pleased with how far it has come since then!

Cool @RGbrown thanks , I’ll look for it! I have heard of them. Think they grow here too:). I need idiot proof! 😂

@RGbrown  Wow beautiful 

@ather 

Thanks so much! 💜

A325248E-855B-445D-93DE-805EC25B2B3B.jpeg

My new set ❤️🐉

How fun are these nails @staayklassy?!! 😍

@staayklassy  So pretty!!

Thanks babe!

@staayklassy 

I love these! The color scheme is simple but bold, the matte looks fantastic, and I even like the varied shapes. Fabulous!! 🤍❤️🖤

Thanks love!! Mom hack with the pinky nail being a stiletto shape helps with parting both my girls hair 😊❤️🖤

@staayklassy 

I'm in awe; that's ingenious! ❤️

Got my second shot yesterday, so I came home and celebrated with two of my faves: purple and holo! 💜

Purple: Kiko Power Pro 048

A gorgeous deep purple, dark and rich, vampy without being so dark that it reads as black. Two coats, mostly easy, though I did have to be careful on a couple to avoid streaks. I've generally been happy with Kiko polishes, and this one is no exception! (These are on sale for $3, and free ship at $25...just sayin'...🤭)

Pinky and index are topped with Pampered Polish Schitty Ideas, and the other three are topped with Revlon Holographic Pearls

IMG_20210424_140337001.jpg

IMG_20210424_140547502_HDR.jpg

I left a couple bare on this hand just for a swatch shot

I love how you can clearly see the deep, vampy purple in that Kiko polish @RGbrown! 💜 I like a good black polish as well but it’s nice when the color comes through a deep shade and it doesn’t just look black or dark. Adding Kiko to my list; I’ve not been doing a very good job of keeping up with my list. Will have to do better this month. 😉 

8 Replies
testing