Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Nice polish I like doing my nails also.

@Tina30219 

We'd love to see them, if you're up to sharing! 💕

What's your favorite color(s) for manis?

I've let this polish sit for years now, positive that I wasn't going to like it, but it turns out I'm not hating it as much as I thought I would.

Black Dahlia Lacquer "Matte Manga" isn't really matte at all. It looked perhaps a touch satiny as it started to dry, but applied more like a straight up cream; mattes can be temperamental, so that was part of my initial dread with this one, but thankfully that wasn't an issue. Easy two coater! The color also isn't a shade I gravitate towards, but it's not quite as bad as I had pictured in my head. I am having a hard time pinning down a good description. Washed out burgundy? Deep rosewood? Brownish berry? Mauvey raisin? I was worried it would lean more brown than it does, but it's got just enough of a berry/rosy tint to keep it off my nope list. While it's still not a favorite, it's different from anything else I have, and I'm sure it'll come in handy from time to time.

Topped a few off with Poparazzi Reach For The Stars, a fun topper I recently grabbed at CVS ($2.99!). Gold shimmer with a sprinkle of two different sizes of silver glitter and a few silver holo stars. This would look fantastic over black/dark blue/dark purple as a quick "galaxy nail" too 🌌

IMG_20210305_122356953.jpg

Indirect light

IMG_20210305_122429324.jpg

Full sun. Ignore the dent in my index finger...I screwed it up trying to clean up a broken palette last night 🙄

@RGbrown  I love the stars  

@ather 

Thanks so much! I'm exceedingly pleased with this topper! 🌟

@RGbrown This is giving me fourth of July vibes!  Love that topper!

@missjeanie 

Thanks so much! 💕

@RGbrown, was this burnt berry rosewood (my attempt to describe the not so brown polish 😉) part of the Black Dahlia mystery bag?! I like that it’s not a shade that’s common and that it doesn’t lean too brown. It looks really good with that topper! 😍

@itsfi 

Indeed it was; it was the only one I wasn't thrilled with when I got the bag. I'm happy it wasn't a complete dud after all!

I was so surprised by how many polishes o received in that mystery bag. 💅🏼 They were so generous. Thank you for sharing that info with use @RGbrown

Mimosa nail🌾

My favorite flower.

25D31F8F-AEAB-45D2-B437-4988B6587E8B.jpeg

These are so cute and simple- perfect for spring!

@key33  So pretty!

The mimosa is such a pretty touch @key33. 😍

Thanks🌼

@key33 

Those are gorgeous; I love the floral accent! 💛

Thanks!

I try many kinds of flowers!

Zoya sale! (yay and boo!)

70% off nail polish ONLY (just full size, single colors...not sets, not top/base coats)

Code MARCH, ends 3/7, $6.95 shipping regardless of order size

I am crushed that this doesn't include remover or wide brushes, as those are what I want most and have been patiently waiting for 😥

Gahhhhh!!! 😖 Happy for folks who are looking to pick up Zoya polishes @RGbrown, but a sale on that remover continues to elude us! 

Going soft and simple with a springy shade today 🌿

Starrily Catnip is a soft, slightly dusty aqua with holo micro bits and a champagne reflect that can lean towards either gold or pink depending on the lighting. I came close to stamping over it last night, but decided I just couldn't cover up such loveliness 😋 Two coats, easy peasy. Pastels/softer shades aren't on my loves list very often, but this one definitely makes the cut 😍

IMG_20210302_125405552_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210302_125510849.jpg

flash captures some of the dainty holo bits, and also shows a touch of the pink reflect

@RGbrown  These are giving me spring vibes!!! Beautiful colour!

6 Replies
testing