Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! โค๏ธ  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Thanks for sharing @RGbrown

@keana1 

No problem! I'm always happy to find a cheap hack that actually works! โฃ๏ธ

F5E67612-3F01-4D09-A4C3-20858EA16142.png

@keana1  love this colour!

Thanks @ather ! ๐Ÿ’•

@keana1, Iโ€™m not usually into brown polishes but this one is gorgeous. ๐ŸคŽ Such a rich, beautiful, lush brown! ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ 

Thanks @itsfi ! Iโ€™m also not into brown or neutrals but this one reminds me of milk chocolate ๐Ÿซ! ๐Ÿ˜œ

@keana1 

I hate that MAC discontinued their polish! I managed to grab a couple before they were gone for good, but I'd love to see them come back!

I would be completely on board with them with MAC bringing back their nail polish! @RGbrown @keana1 ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ 

@RGbrown So am I ! I would be great if they started making nail polish again! They had gorgeous shades and were innovative back then compared to other brands! I have 25 different shades. I started collecting nail polish back in the early 90โ€™s... seems like forever ago ! ๐Ÿ˜œ

Ready for spring 

70BB4D3A-EE5F-4AD9-B27E-382050684A14.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@AznAngelLiz  Yes!! Loving the spring nails 

@AznAngelLiz Nice pastels for spring!

What a fun manicure @AznAngelLiz! The spring colors put a smile on my face! ๐Ÿ˜€

Love your take on a modern French manicure @AznAngelLiz ! Iโ€™m so ready for spring! 

@AznAngelLiz 

Loving all the pastel shades you used. Yeeessss spring! ๐Ÿ’ฎ

B6B86A7B-6D96-4B32-AE81-9742BCCD6C70.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@samkeaysxo  Are the tips a tad bit whiter? Love them!

@samkeaysxo 

Such a lovely palate cleanser! 

And now for something completely different ๐Ÿ˜‹

My most off the wall polish of 2020 (and quite possibly all time) came from the December PPU theme "This is FINE". Painted Polish's "Garbage Glow Up" is a baby poop olive green, gussied up with orange/gold/green shifting flakies. It's horrendously ugly and oh so pretty all at once ๐Ÿ˜‚ My camera is having a very hard time with it, deepening the shade and browning it out a bit more than it looks IRL...in reality, it's got a touch more yellow, really giving it that pukey vibe that is missing from the rest of my collection ๐Ÿ˜… It's a mess, and yet I like it way more than I thought I would. Before I started, I assumed I'd leave it long enough to grab a pic and then do up a new mani, but now, I think I'll leave it for a day or two. Three coats, and smooth after one top coat.

How to accent a shade like this? I have no idea, obviously, so I played off the orange flakies with &Other Stories "Sunset Carnaval" ๐Ÿคฃ Easy application, two coats for full coverage, though now I realize I can see my nail line pretty easily on my ridiculously long pinky. Ah well, no biggie.

IMG_20210223_120259397.jpg

@RGbrown  These give me fall vibes!!! 

1 Reply
testing