Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Black Dahlia Lucky Bags!

I got a medium one 4 or 5 years ago and was very pleased! I believe I wound up with 14 polishes (mix of large and small bottles), a base coat, a top coat, and a cuticle oil. I don't remember the exact value now, but I seem to recall it being around $110-120.

The formula is nice. It seems to thicken a bit more quickly than some of my others, but thinner takes care of it easily. I've got zero complaints about the brand overall!

The really nice thing with BDL is that you can give them notes at checkout and they will customize your bag to what you want (or don't want)! 

Screenshot_20210108-142239.png

Screenshot_20210108-142247.png

Screenshot_20210108-142200.png

Screenshot_20210108-142139.png

Screenshot_20210108-142217.png

@RGbrown, I keep going back and forth on this mystery bag offer. I really like that they will consider any notes you leave. ♥️ Will I or won’t I? Hmmm.... 🤨🤔

@itsfi 

While hunting my old Zoya mystery box pic, I came across my BDL Lucky Bag pic. It hasn't been quite as long as I thought; I got mine in 2018. My notes basically boiled down to "no creams, no nudes, just sparkly bright colors" and they came through admirably. There was only one that I wasn't 100% thrilled with (a very brown leaning brick red matte), but overall it was a phenomenal intro to the brand (and I think it was also my first indie purchase).

IMG_20180129_133536924.jpg

Late posts. My nails for the last couple of weeks.

New Year's Eve nails - they didn't come out the way I wanted them to, but I was too tired to redo them. OPI We the Female + Olive & June Simple Nail Art StickersNew Year's Eve nails - they didn't come out the way I wanted them to, but I was too tired to redo them. OPI We the Female + Olive & June Simple Nail Art StickersThis week's nails - Jior Couture Into the Unknown. I'm loving the multichrome / holo on this one.This week's nails - Jior Couture Into the Unknown. I'm loving the multichrome / holo on this one.

@itsfi Ooh I love that red look!

Thank you @Samtian! 😃 I might try to do it again. Maybe draw / paint on some of the nail art and see if I like that better. 

@itsfi 

I love both of these!

OPI makes some fantastic reds; I keep eyeing this one, saying I don't need it, but it'll probably wind up coming home with me at some point anyways 😂 Love that aqua too! 💚💙

Thank you @RGbrown! 🤗 I technically didn’t *need* OPI We the Female; at the time  that family of shades made up most of my collection (not that they don’t still, but it looks a little more balanced nowadays - hahaha!). One of the area beauty stores was bought out and it had a ridiculously amazing sale on its polishes! I only caught the tail end of the sale but was able to snag the OPI for something like $3.50. 

@itsfi 

Need, schmeed. At $3.50, I would have snagged it (along with everything else they had) too! 🤣

Haha @RGbrown. it was slim pickins by the time I got there. 😔 I was able to pick up a Deborah Lippmann set of polishes, and an Essie base coat. 😍 

@itsfi  I love the mono chrome ones! So fun. I think you did an awesome job on your new year’s nails! They look perfect 

Awww!! 🥰 Thank you for always being so encouraging and kind @ather! 🤗 That Jior Couture polish turned out better than I hoped; it applied very easily and smoothly too! 😍

I am craving SUMMER 🏖

Dark pink: Morgan Taylor A Petal For Your Thoughts

Dark Blue: Morgan Taylor Anime-zing Color

White: Morgan Taylor Arctic Freeze

Yellow: Sinful Colors Let's Meet

Light pink and light blue are the above pink and blue mixed with white 

IMG_20210107_150550402.jpg

IMG_20210107_150537299.jpg

@RGbrown  Yessss! Those nails bring me to summer vibes!!! Love it! I needed a pick me up tonight and they worked perfect!

@ather 

Aw, I'm sorry you needed a pick me up, but am glad these helped! 💕

Your nails are sooooo fun @RGbrown!! 😍😍😍

Thank you @itsfi! 🏖

Picked this one in my latest polish haul and of course I WOULD break most of my nails so that they look pathetic now.  But I love the color anyway 💜.

20210106_222205.jpg

@CookieGirl1  Such a great colour! I think your nails look awesome 

Purple and sparkles make a perfect pairing for any nail length @CookieGirl1

@CookieGirl1 

Not pathetic! Short and chic! And I love that polish! 😍

1 Reply
testing