Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi Ooh I love that red look!

Thank you @Samtian! 😃 I might try to do it again. Maybe draw / paint on some of the nail art and see if I like that better. 

@itsfi 

I love both of these!

OPI makes some fantastic reds; I keep eyeing this one, saying I don't need it, but it'll probably wind up coming home with me at some point anyways 😂 Love that aqua too! 💚💙

Thank you @RGbrown! 🤗 I technically didn’t *need* OPI We the Female; at the time  that family of shades made up most of my collection (not that they don’t still, but it looks a little more balanced nowadays - hahaha!). One of the area beauty stores was bought out and it had a ridiculously amazing sale on its polishes! I only caught the tail end of the sale but was able to snag the OPI for something like $3.50. 

@itsfi 

Need, schmeed. At $3.50, I would have snagged it (along with everything else they had) too! 🤣

Haha @RGbrown. it was slim pickins by the time I got there. 😔 I was able to pick up a Deborah Lippmann set of polishes, and an Essie base coat. 😍 

@itsfi  I love the mono chrome ones! So fun. I think you did an awesome job on your new year’s nails! They look perfect 

Awww!! 🥰 Thank you for always being so encouraging and kind @ather! 🤗 That Jior Couture polish turned out better than I hoped; it applied very easily and smoothly too! 😍

I am craving SUMMER 🏖

Dark pink: Morgan Taylor A Petal For Your Thoughts

Dark Blue: Morgan Taylor Anime-zing Color

White: Morgan Taylor Arctic Freeze

Yellow: Sinful Colors Let's Meet

Light pink and light blue are the above pink and blue mixed with white 

IMG_20210107_150550402.jpg

IMG_20210107_150537299.jpg

@RGbrown  Yessss! Those nails bring me to summer vibes!!! Love it! I needed a pick me up tonight and they worked perfect!

@ather 

Aw, I'm sorry you needed a pick me up, but am glad these helped! 💕

Your nails are sooooo fun @RGbrown!! 😍😍😍

Thank you @itsfi! 🏖

Picked this one in my latest polish haul and of course I WOULD break most of my nails so that they look pathetic now.  But I love the color anyway 💜.

20210106_222205.jpg

@CookieGirl1  Such a great colour! I think your nails look awesome 

Purple and sparkles make a perfect pairing for any nail length @CookieGirl1

@CookieGirl1 

Not pathetic! Short and chic! And I love that polish! 😍

@RGbrown you just made me feel better about my "short and chic" nails 😂.  And thanks! I love flakie polishes. 

Tried madam glam gels for the first time after finally making a purchase (I’ve been looking at them for probably a year lol)... very easy to use, not bad with it pulling up from

growth. I had one chip after one week in but it was an area that didn’t lay flat as I attempted the split glitter/polish nail so I think Ik what happened. I still have it on today although I have a second chip just happened today and they have been starting to catch my hair from the growth edges but i did them on 12/19 sooo 2 weeks 4 days! Of course I bought a few more polishes from the line and I’m excited to use them!B63DB68C-8C23-482E-B946-44047AEF8FC3.jpeg

66476FD2-49A8-4C08-B4CD-B4188E3277D4.jpeg

@SAlyFitz  They look great!!

Your nails look beautiful @SAlyFitz! 😍 And wow, 2 weeks and 4 days?! That's impressive.

2 Replies
testing