Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Ahhh, the ocean. Looking out at the ocean can be very calming for me so seeing your Ode to the Ocean theme put a smile on my face @RGbrown! Thank you! All the blues in your swatches are beautiful but that first set, wow! Very much reminds me of the ocean! 🌊 Lots of pretties here; I really like the second, third and fourth shades. 💙

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! If it weren't for the threat of hurricanes, I'd live at the beach 🏖️ I'd love to see the ocean year round 💙

@RGbrown Love the color. 

@tjffc 

Thank you! 💙

For anyone that needs more polish (so...not me, and maybe not @itsfi either 🤣)@@, PPU has a running list of BF deals coming up from dozens of indie brands ❣️ Just go to polishpickup dot com, and click on "Indie Black Friday Sales" on the menu!

😂🤣😂 @RGbrown! PPU is so organized! There's so many indie brands listed!! Tagging @PrettyPaint @SAlyFitz  @keana1 @ather (though not sure about shipping to Canada) @Samtian @tjffc @CookieGirl1 @eshoe  @sonnydee (because why wouldn't I tag you?!! lol 🛍)

@itsfi I saw that! Definitely helpful (and dangerous, lol). I came precariously close to making a purchase on the Nailed It! site last night because they're doing an early Black Friday sale.

@itsfi Haha thank you for the tag, I better not look though! I just went through mine and my mom's drawer of them and tossed a bunch out. She's going to stick with Colorstreet now and I only get to wear it on my toes haha. Gotta use these babies up first!

Yay! @itsfi Thanks for the tag. I should not look - but I will 😍

Ooooh ok I will check it out @itsfi! My love for indie polishes is only beginning 🤩

eta: If you have tried any of the Alchemy Lacquers, I would love a recommendation. They are all gorgeous @RGbrown 

@itsfi  Ooooo thanks for the tag! I’ll be checking this out now!!!

Another swatch fest, this time in the darker range of burgundy/wine 💜❤️

IMG_20201122_114352614.jpg

From thumb to pinky: OPI The One That Got Away, Morgan Taylor Wanna Share A Tent?, Candied Apple Polish Burnt Raspberry, Sally Hansen Miracle Gel V-Amplified, OPI Bastille My Heart

IMG_20201122_113958719.jpg

From pinky to thumb: OPI Rich & Brazilian, Bliss Polish Cabin Fever, Julep Jeanette, Picture Polish Monroe, Pipe Dream Polish Sparkle & Smile

@RGbrown  Love the reds!

@ather 

Thanks so much! 💕

Totally Fall-appropriate, @RGbrown!

@CookieGirl1 

Thank you! 🍂

@RGbrown Ooooooohhhh.  Love the deep Burgundy. Nice!

@tjffc 

Thanks so much! ❤️

@RGbrown Ooh that second set!!!

@Samtian 

Thanks so much! I agree that is a spectacular set! 💜

Gaaaahhhh! Burgundy and wine polishes!!! My weakness! Well, technically, there are multiple colors that are my weakness when it comes to polishes, but I do love me some pretty burgundy / wine shades. These are gorgeous!! Your swatch fests are extraordinary @RGbrown😍

testing