Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@ather 

Thanks so much! 💕

Totally Fall-appropriate, @RGbrown!

@CookieGirl1 

Thank you! 🍂

@RGbrown Ooooooohhhh.  Love the deep Burgundy. Nice!

@tjffc 

Thanks so much! ❤️

@RGbrown Ooh that second set!!!

@Samtian 

Thanks so much! I agree that is a spectacular set! 💜

Gaaaahhhh! Burgundy and wine polishes!!! My weakness! Well, technically, there are multiple colors that are my weakness when it comes to polishes, but I do love me some pretty burgundy / wine shades. These are gorgeous!! Your swatch fests are extraordinary @RGbrown😍

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! The only one that gave me trouble was the Sally Hansen...it's more of a jelly formula, and while I don't hate jellies overall, it was a bit streaky and took 4 coats and a little work to get it even. The rest were all easy peasy, 2-3 coats. I'd imagine at least some of the indies are discontinued now, but I'd heartily recommend any of them if you come across 'em!

I'm quickly falling in love with Morgan Taylor lately. Not everyone will like the brush, but I adore it...it's huge! And perfectly rounded for my nails beds; I can get most nails done with only two swipes. And the formula is fantastic as well; rarely do I need a third coat with these (and for many, just one coat would do). ❣️

I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed when I look at my unused polishes lately. Somehow the stash keeps growing instead of shrinking (which is surely not my fault 😂), so I planned out a little swatch blitz. Today, 10 pinks! 

IMG_20201120_133241352.jpg

From thumb to pinky: CoverGirl Parisian Pink, Morgan Taylor Live Out Loud, Julep Marina, China Glaze The More The Berrier, Formula X Spectacle

IMG_20201120_133259798.jpg

From thumb to pinky: ILNP Paige, OPI All Your Dreams In Vending Machines, Julep Lainey, Bliss Polish Pulsing Hearts, Orly Acceptance Speech

@RGbrown  Those berries!

@ather 

Definitely one of my favorite color categories! 💗

@RGbrown  Me too!

@RGbrown You have such gorgeous colors of polish. 

@tjffc 

Thanks so much! It's more of a hoarder problem though 😂

"Somehow the stash keeps growing..." Of course it's not your fault @RGbrown! Why would it be your fault?!!! No one here would think it's your fault. 🤣 These are gorgeous pinks!!! ♥️

@itsfi 

I mean...I would have been fine if my sister hadn't shoved a massive box of polishes in my face and told me she didn't want them anymore. What was I supposed to do...just leave them? 😂

(Because that 40ish is my only problem, clearly 🤣)

@RGbrown, you couldn't refuse your sister! How sisterly would that have been?!!! No reason to be rude. You did the right thing by taking one for the team. It really is for the greater good! 🤣

I'm behind on BIC and posting here. ☹️ This week's nails are courtesy of NAILS INC. Coco For Real Nail Polish Duo. The deep brown shade is 100% Hot Chocolate (two coats) and the shimmery caramel-y brown shade is I'm Fondue You (one coat). I can pick up a subtle chocolate scent every now and again from these polishes. 

nails inc swatches.jpg

Last week's nails - Music City Beauty "Raspberry Beret" with Revlon "Molten Magic" for stamping. Base coat is OPI; top coat is Glisten & Glow.

Raspberry Beret.jpg

@itsfi  I’ve never been a brown nail polish fan but those colours are so pretty!

Same here @ather! For the sake of having a more complete nail polish library, I decided to go for it. 😆 It didn’t hurt that it claimed to (and does) smell like chocolate. 🍫 😉 

testing