Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Nailed It
|

Show Me Your Nails 2.0

Due to some technical glitches with the original Show Me Your Nails Thread, I am starting a new thread with @vegchililover78's blessing (She says "hello," by the way!).

Please share your nail looks, nail art and manicures!

69F442B5-7FA6-41C9-B9F9-3C495B8E78CB_1_105_c.jpeg

...And don't forget to check out @Beadshopgirl's Nail Stamping Thread for stamping inspiration! ❤️  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Nailed-It/The-Nail-Stamping-Thread/m-p/3328865

Re: Show Me Your Nails 2.0

@itsfi I saw that! Definitely helpful (and dangerous, lol). I came precariously close to making a purchase on the Nailed It! site last night because they're doing an early Black Friday sale.

@itsfi Haha thank you for the tag, I better not look though! I just went through mine and my mom's drawer of them and tossed a bunch out. She's going to stick with Colorstreet now and I only get to wear it on my toes haha. Gotta use these babies up first!

Yay! @itsfi Thanks for the tag. I should not look - but I will 😍

Ooooh ok I will check it out @itsfi! My love for indie polishes is only beginning 🤩

eta: If you have tried any of the Alchemy Lacquers, I would love a recommendation. They are all gorgeous @RGbrown 

@itsfi  Ooooo thanks for the tag! I’ll be checking this out now!!!

Another swatch fest, this time in the darker range of burgundy/wine 💜❤️

IMG_20201122_114352614.jpg

From thumb to pinky: OPI The One That Got Away, Morgan Taylor Wanna Share A Tent?, Candied Apple Polish Burnt Raspberry, Sally Hansen Miracle Gel V-Amplified, OPI Bastille My Heart

IMG_20201122_113958719.jpg

From pinky to thumb: OPI Rich & Brazilian, Bliss Polish Cabin Fever, Julep Jeanette, Picture Polish Monroe, Pipe Dream Polish Sparkle & Smile

@RGbrown  Love the reds!

@ather 

Thanks so much! 💕

Totally Fall-appropriate, @RGbrown!

@CookieGirl1 

Thank you! 🍂

@RGbrown Ooooooohhhh.  Love the deep Burgundy. Nice!

@tjffc 

Thanks so much! ❤️

@RGbrown Ooh that second set!!!

@Samtian 

Thanks so much! I agree that is a spectacular set! 💜

Gaaaahhhh! Burgundy and wine polishes!!! My weakness! Well, technically, there are multiple colors that are my weakness when it comes to polishes, but I do love me some pretty burgundy / wine shades. These are gorgeous!! Your swatch fests are extraordinary @RGbrown😍

@itsfi 

Thanks so much! The only one that gave me trouble was the Sally Hansen...it's more of a jelly formula, and while I don't hate jellies overall, it was a bit streaky and took 4 coats and a little work to get it even. The rest were all easy peasy, 2-3 coats. I'd imagine at least some of the indies are discontinued now, but I'd heartily recommend any of them if you come across 'em!

I'm quickly falling in love with Morgan Taylor lately. Not everyone will like the brush, but I adore it...it's huge! And perfectly rounded for my nails beds; I can get most nails done with only two swipes. And the formula is fantastic as well; rarely do I need a third coat with these (and for many, just one coat would do). ❣️

I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed when I look at my unused polishes lately. Somehow the stash keeps growing instead of shrinking (which is surely not my fault 😂), so I planned out a little swatch blitz. Today, 10 pinks! 

IMG_20201120_133241352.jpg

From thumb to pinky: CoverGirl Parisian Pink, Morgan Taylor Live Out Loud, Julep Marina, China Glaze The More The Berrier, Formula X Spectacle

IMG_20201120_133259798.jpg

From thumb to pinky: ILNP Paige, OPI All Your Dreams In Vending Machines, Julep Lainey, Bliss Polish Pulsing Hearts, Orly Acceptance Speech

@RGbrown  Those berries!

@ather 

Definitely one of my favorite color categories! 💗

@RGbrown  Me too!

@RGbrown You have such gorgeous colors of polish. 

1 Reply
testing